All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

:rollseyes:

Whatever about the merits of the current format, I’ve been at plenty of Munster Championship games prior to 2018 that were complete dross.

3 Likes

Here, Bob. Cut that shit out please.

Go fuck yourself. Cunt.

You should know better.

[quote=“binkybarnes, post:7532, topic:26717, full:true”]

These aren’t actually sports. They’re workplaces etc with attractive salaries and endless potential for the handy ride. Keep on point here.

Interacting with tards from Connaught? Yes, I should.

How about six for a win and two for a draw. Might get a bit more support.

Connacht dear boy. Fuck off with the Anglo spelling.

3 Likes

three for a home win, four for an away win, two for an away draw, one for a home draw. Think the LOI tried that one year.

You’ve embarrassed yourself, being played like a fiddle.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Fuck it. Go the whole hog. A bonus point for 4 goals or more and another one if you lose by less than 7. It’ll be like the Eurovision song contest by the time the games are over trying to calculate who has what

I think out of a mark of respect for the bonnar, we postpone this highly contentious discussion.

So nine games before the knock out stages? Teams would be down to playing their 2nd/3rd string.

Fuck em! Go one better and make it 4 points for a win. Sure throw in bonus points if you win by say 7 or more points.

It’s a valid point. Tipp’s chances could be scuttled because of a meaningless game where their opponents dropped half their starters.

1 Like

How many are played between league and championship, now?

And despite all that, Galway were still so poor they got knocked out.

1 Like

I’d like that post twice if I had another alias.

You’d want to be hammering the ‘cannon fodder’.

1 Like