All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

We’re guaranteed that. Up Wexford.

We didn’t lose any either. Up Wexford.

1 Like

In 1982 Italy drew their first three group games . Just saying . Will you stop being so needy .

1 Like

It wasn’t difficult for Kilkenny and Wexford knowing both were through with a draw.

Remember third place is possibly an advantage, based on a sample of one.

For those having a poke at Galway from the peanut gallery (especially the useless yellowbellies).

Please remember we have been in three of the last four All Ireland finals, have beaten Kilkenny more often this decade than anyone, played the prospective team of the decade Tipperary in three semi-finals winning two, and have never lost to Cork in a meaningful game since 2008.

There isn’t one other county outside obviously Kilkenny and Tipp that can claim that record.

Gaillimh Abu!

5 Likes

Not that you’re complaining or anything.

Not in the slightest.
Come back to me when you contest one AI final this decade.

Cork are supposedly the new hurling superpower and Clare beat them out the gates of Cusack Park.

The officials were brilliant tbf.

Are you not celebrating an ethnic minority’s sham wedding?

I don’t think anyone is disputing that Galway have been up there over the last number of years and will be battling strongly to emerge from Leinster next season.

1 Like

This post flagging is tiresome. One can only conclude it’s a full frontal assault by weddings. ie

3 Likes

Gil is one lad at it anyway.

@Rocko can you sort this out FFS?

For the record, the system is grand. Three points for a win is neither here nor there, though playing for a draw in hurling is plain stupid. Galway are out. They couldn’t beat wexford at home, and lost to Dublin away. The Carlow game is irrelevant. It’s a pain in the ass, but such is life.

4 Likes

Lot of lads getting hung up on losses - they’re irrelevant in the new system … you play the system you are in, not the old one.

Kieran Shannon blowing some smoke up Tipperary holes in the Examiner this morning

1 Like

I’ll regret this no doubt, but

TFK Dynasty?

Above your pay grade.

1 Like