All-Ireland Hurling Championship 2019***

Limerick are unbeatable. Outside that, anyone can beat anyone on any day.

Joe Canning was tearing around his restaurant in Limerick today. He can’t be far off fit

Do Tipp have loads of pace? I would have thought it was one of the things they were lacking to be honest. Not that pace is massively important to the way they play.

I have got mind for a bag of jelly tots .

There’s also the point clare maybe best suited to playing in a venue like Walsh park as it’s similar to Ennis.

In what sense?

Cusack Park is a way bigger field than Walsh Park.

Very narrow pitch.

Good lad, go back to sleep for yourself

8 Likes

It’s a bit longer alright but similar width.

it’s a similar length but a way, way wider.

i was told by a ref that tends to know these things it was two yards in the difference from whatever dimensions Clare used during the league to last Sunday.

Just like David Villa, you are talking shite. Just move on. I certainly won’t be wasting any more time engaging with this nonsense

1 Like

I haven’t been to a game in ennis in a while but I always felt it plays narrow. I know these things can be misleading.

I was dead right you tried to argue David villa wasn’t a part of one of the greatest teams ever and was a great player. I simply no more about everything than you. Trying argue David villa wasn’t a great player ffs.

I hope there’s nobody has @anon32894817 on ignore, you’re missing out lads :joy:

And I’ve had it confirmed the pitch in Walsh park is very similar to play to ennis by a current member of the limerick senior football panel. Albeit he claims nowlan park is the same size to croke park which I struggle to believe.

I’ve always felt how close the wall/fence or the supporters are to the field was more important than the actual dimensions of the field in terms of width when talking about a tight/wide field. Its about the perception of the field being tight rather than the actual dimensions

2 Likes

Not when you’re 45 it’s not.

2 Likes

This is what I understand. Also the advertised pitch dimensions and the actual ones lined out can vary a lot. Didn’t Davy get into bother before for bringing in the sideline before? It regularly happens in rugby too.