All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

We can work a surveyor properly however.

1 Like

I’d say you get all the women with credentials like that.

Derek will have this process air tight in no length. Worst thing they could have done was point out procedural shortcomings that were in existence to him.

And that’s a fine process. It doesn’t rely on teams to raise things but gives them the opportunity to do so if they feel aggrieved. Crucially the adjudication is independent.

Big Mick’s proposal is ludicrous however. It just goes to show that all Clare people becoming demented raving lunatics when it comes to rules of hurling, even ones that are generally relatively reasonable and astute otherwise.

A fella would nearly pull a muscle with this level of gymnastics.

1 Like

and he still nicely sidestepping @Big_Dan_Campbell on the question of whether he ever played the game

4 Likes

He’d hardly sidestep a question would he?

The GAA and it’s various processes is a lovely little microcosm of Ireland’s crooked nature.

The fixtures - back scratching and appeasement.

Discipline - corrupt suspensions and dishonourable exonerations.

The Galway lad in particular has no shame. He tried to stamp on a lad on the ground (Best time to do it in fairness to him) for fuck sake.

1 Like

:smiley:

i wasnt following you, i was talking to MBB. id say you nearly wet yourself with the excitement of posting the above, pity you were in the wrong, and misrepresenting again.

now, any chance you can answer BDC’s question rather than dodging it?

The Wexford lads are frothing at the mouth this morning. A real air of bitterness seeping through this thread.

Unfortunate really.

and the galway lads think they can STAMP it out and get away with it.

Not at all. If it was a Wexford player using the process to side step a disciplinary process I’d be equally as critical. The way Mattie Forde teied to do this in 2005(6?) was scandalous.

1 Like

The Wexford lads looking to outdo the Clare lads on the seething front.

Lookit, no one likes to see foul play.

But we love to see a bit of GAA disciplinary process high jinks.

An absolute hilarious way to get off tbf :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You’ve got to admire the Galway head who thought up that one. A joke that Fahy actually got off, but very amusing.

The absolute shitshow surrounding this might actually cause some change to occur though, so that might be good.

3 Likes

The game needs a proper final of Killkenny V Limerick, cry babies, mache heads, fannies & useless cunts have no place. Put the whistle away and let the men fight it out.

3 Likes

Its impossible to close the loopholes in the GAA disciplinary process as long as lads are determined to circumnavigate them.

The same lads who make the laws are the ones who are trying to circumvent them. It’s gas.

1 Like

Surely an overarching “fuck off out of it with yer loopholes” rule would solve all this