All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

No I’m forming my opinion based on listening to his analysis.

He comes as an idiot with little understanding of the game.

I’d be amazed if he’s not failure in inter county management.

2 Likes

He lacked charisma as a pundit but I have no grear recollection of him saying anything silly much either

A lot of good punditry is often shit stirring WUMMERY

Well we will see at the end of year but I’d be very confident he’ll a complete failure in Galway.

CLARIFICATION: My comment yesterday about the Galway players being underwhelmed by Shefflin and already disenfranchised by his set up was totally made up. I sense that there may be some truth in it, however. But this is a hunch.

10 Likes

Joe Canning retired rather than listen to him sure

1 Like

Hey - don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story

The papier-mâché heads will be shaking in anger with you.

3 Likes

I’d suggest having some form of charisma is a prerequisite for a top manager

1 Like

Waterford are the closest to Limerick on form.

It’s not the weather for a Papier mache head mate.

Henry Shefflin managing Galway is the Omicron of hurling.

Some people are very optimistic about it.

Some people are very pessimistic about it.

Some people affect a cool detachment, or are flippant and ridicule the whole concept.

People in all of these groups pretend to be certain of the outcome.

But the truth is that at this stage we just don’t have enough evidence to say how things will turn out.

The next two years are crucial.

1 Like

References of Covid in here already :see_no_evil:

Limerick would want to watch themselves that they don’t become the Delta of hurling. Supremely dominant in 2021, thought impregnable, untameable, but wintering badly and meekly surrendering to a new rival from the south once 2022 arrived.

Fuck away out of this thread with that shit

4 Likes

Oi fucko, the table thing is me and @glenshane s gig

tarjeta-amarilla-arbitro

2 Likes

It won’t be coming from the South,Nigga.

Any year that ends in a 2 only has one winner.
And it sure as fuck ain’t the Shams.Fact.

Supremely dominant in 2020 also with Alpha Beta and whatever you’re having yourself

1 Like

youre-in-big-trouble-man-jason-bateman

1 Like

That Tipp team from 09’ wise on must be up there on talent. Jesus they were shot to shit scraping All Irelands in 19 and they played beautiful hurling in 16 when probably a bit past their best. That was really lovely modern hurling with accurate diagonal ball accompanied with runners.

Limerick should be going for 4. The set of circumstances in 19 was ridiculous.

You could argue the great KK team on hurling plus they had a great rival in Tipp but I don’t think they were near as dominant as this Limerick team.

2 Likes

You’ll find that pretty much all sporting competitions in years ending in any number only have one winner, apart from Ye Olde Charity Shields, and occasional Olympic high jump and 50m freestyle swimming competitions.