All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Clareā€™s main trouble is if they look like threatening Limerick, the Sunday Game panel will arrange a few more suspensions.

1 Like

Ah they canā€™t do that in the middle of the match, yet.

They couldnā€™t do it after a match until last weekend.

A few weeks ago you and the Clare crowd were screaming about loose use of the hurley and demanding the GAA clamp down on it. Then when they doā€¦ :person_shrugging:t2:

18 Likes

May as well use the money when we have it Flatty

1 Like

Fair point well made.

It would be sheer madness putting him out in front of team of Wexicans.

Careful what you wish for, as they say

Was also hoping weā€™d get KK. I donā€™t fancy us against Galway.

I was living in Cork for the 2013 final(s). Despite being largely outplayed by Clare in the drawn game, Cork were fully expectant of winning the replay by ā€œ7 or 8 pointsā€. They were going to clean out Clare the next day, not because they were better, but because ā€œwe are Corkā€. I found the level of arrogance fascinating. It mostly came from the city crowd though I may add.

If they were chocolate theyā€™d eat themselves.

6 Likes

In my opinion there are only two teams who can beat Limerick. They are Clare and Kilkenny. Mostly because they can match Limerickā€™s work-rate and physicality.

Clare have drawn with Limerick three times this year inside 70 minutes between league and championship. Kilkenny will always work like dogs no matter the vintage and can never be ruled out. Itā€™s no coincidence that the last team to beat Limerick in the championship was Kilkenny.

2 Likes

I would expect Limerick to get at least three goals on this Kilkenny team, they are poor. The ideal route would be Wexford and Kilkenny, it would be a great draw for Limerick.

1 Like

40 bean a ticket for Saturday ffs

Be nice to play someone outside of Munster for a change, I suppose.

:joy:

Ffs

A cynic might think thereā€™s a cohort in the GAA who want the new season to fail and are doing their best to ensure poor attendances

2 Likes

20 a game. Savage value

Weā€™d beat Kilkenny by ten goals. The only team capable of troubling limerick are clare. I do have a suspicion that Wexford could take out clare next week though.

Would you stop with this auld nonsense.

10 Likes

Since and including the 73 All Ireland Limerick have had 9 championship meetings with Kilkenny and scored a grand total of 7 goals against them.

This is a special Limerick team though.

You want to avoid them for as long as possible and hope somehow somebody else takes them out, or they shoot themselves in the foot.