All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Disgusting Collopy dig at Limerick. You are as bad as that Clare Times lad.

7 Likes

This Limerick team only scored 7 goals in 5 Munster championship games this year, and one of them was against Tipp. I donā€™t know but I find it hard to believe they can get 10 against Kilkenny

I think weā€™d ate Kilkenny. The memory of 2019 will add an extra 5 points to us in terms of motivation.

2 Likes

Weā€™ll ate no one.
This Limerick team is in serious decline this year. FFS its a corner back leading the betting behind TK for hurler of the year.

5 Likes

The Limerick crowd would sicken you.

7 Likes

Johnny come latleys talking about beating Kilkenny by 10 goals. If Kilkenny put out their camogie team, then maybeā€¦but only maybe.

1 Like

If TK keeps going the way heā€™s going I donā€™t think anyone will come near him for HOTY. It would take two huge games from a Limerick player to take if off him. Thereā€™s maybe five that potentially could but Iā€™d be doubtful any will manage it.

The 2019 loss to Kilkenny has been a huge motivation for Limerick ever since. I think Limerick would have a massive chip on their shoulder going into that game and would ate Kilkenny.

1 Like

Errah yeah.

Lookit we might get fucked out in the semi and then we could have a chip on both shoulders.

This Killkenny team have shown one thing consistently over the past 20 years. They have buckets of courage and never lie down.

Its fantasy land you are in to suggest any team could hammer them.

1 Like

If Clare lose on Saturday the championship is finished for another year. Itā€™ll be only a matter of collecting the cup for Limerick.

Thatā€™s the worst Kilkenny side Iā€™ve ever seen.

If we are in any way off colour or drop in intensity we could be beaten by Kilkenny. But I think the motivation from 2019 will produce a performance of pure ferocity from Limerick. I think it would be a savage game but once we match and overmatch Kilkenny on workrate and intensity then the gap in quality will show. The sight of Galway wouldnā€™t necessarily produce that same drive though.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Would nearly make more sense to couple up the Tailtainn Cup semi finals with the A/I hurling quarter or semi finals from next year on. Play one of each as a double header on the Saturday and the Sunday.

1 Like

Certain things that made eminent sense years ago, like smoking in the car with children present, are totally unacceptable now. Weā€™ll look back on quarter final double headers in the same manner in 10 or 20 years. These two quarter finals should be standalone fixtures in 25k capacity grounds. I think Thurles and Limerick are too big for the games though.

3 Likes

Are you allowed smoke in a car at all these days?

Are you forgetting Tipperary 2019.

No.
Tipp were going to win that one but the margin was massively affected with a scandalous red card shown to Richie Hogan.
The Wexford ref gained revenge for years of pummelling by the Cats by giving them a good fucking that day.

1 Like

Where did that bet ever go?

He shat his togs

1 Like

Agreed.

FFS sake we have huffed and puffed at home against Waterford & Tipp and still havenā€™t bet Clare in 70 mins of hurling this year. Other than fodder like Offaly in the league and Cork in the championship we havenā€™t been comfortable at all.

1 Like

1996 was worse.

1 Like