All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

A man who wore a Manchester United jersey under his Tipperary jersey should not be given a platform on national television.

17 Likes

The minimum crowd is only ever brought up when they don’t want to let teams in.

It is at best a deliberately misleading number i would say, i.e. the cost of opening the whole stadium when you are never going to need to do that for those numbers.

Brian “Moanin” Lohan

I’m surprised Clare have bothered appealing Hayes’ tbh, looks fairly open & shut.

The frustration with the Sunday Game is a different issue, all that matters now is, is it a red card? And it is. Maybe Duggan will get off if it’s for WOD’s.

I don’t think him being held is an excuse either, shur Gillane was being held for 90 minutes and actually didn’t hit Cleary. He has hit fellas in the past in similar situations and generally been caught.

Fahy’s as well is a deliberate stamp after he had already tried to do him with an elbow to the head. I’m actually guessing that Hayes & Duggan are collateral for his ban in the first place.

Mitigation isn’t relevant to whether it was a red card offence or not.

Mitigation can and has been used to exonerate players facing suspensions before. I’m not sure if Flanagan fouling Hayes at the time would be enough here though.

How did the seamus Flanagan incident not get picked up? It was similar to what cian lynch done the cork chap last year in the final.

I think they showed the seamus Flanagan clip on the Sunday game as a part of a tony Kelly montage.

Appeal two and hope they’ll take pity on one of them.

1 Like

Yup. Id say Duggan might get off. The best the Galway lad can hope for is a reduced ban to one game but I doubt it

Both Clare players should get off. It’s totally ridiculous they just copied and pasted the Sunday game analysis rather than going back over all the game.

They are only jealous that Rob doesn’t play for their county

Who?

Rob has done more for Limerick than cork. We want him in play

Clare are just annoyed that the TSG caught them out on what they did. The players thought they got away with it during the game but are now pissed off they got caught, and are getting punished for something they completely should be punished for.

Hegarty did something stupid the week before, he got two yellows as deserved and walked. Maybe now they’ll learn to focus on the game and not injuring players. Or let’s be honest. They probably won’t.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Taking a sideline and putting his hurley near Aaron Fitzgerald. Had to go.

1 Like

RTE news : Hegarty thinks hurling is ‘overanalysed’

http://www.rte.ie/sport/hurling/2022/0614/1304846-hegarty-thinks-hurling-is-over-analysed/

Hego says free the Banner 2.

What a man :clap:

12 Likes

A beautiful man.

One of the most gracious athletes to Grace the field. We are all lucky to call him Irish

Beautifully played by Limerick to send Hegarty out today

3 Likes