All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

The disciplinary process needs a complete overhaul. Do they publish the reason the appeal was successful?

Great to see the two get off. it was a complete shambles they were cited in the first place.

4 Likes

A victory for @twiceasnice97 and Derrick Lynch

And a savage “up your bollix” to Brendan Cummins

On balance I agree. I kinda hope that sense of grievance will dampen in Clare over the next few days and they’ll come into the game less angry and less zoned in.

3 Likes

Need a strong ref to try and keep some control on the Clare slashers this weekend

1 Like

Who’s been appointed?

They’re not that type of player.

1 Like

Colm Lyons.

Clare were very pleased with his display against Limerick in Ennis a few weeks back.

4 Likes

It’s more or less open season now though yeah?

Right job too, flake away to fuck

1 Like

All anybody can ask for is fairness.

This was very unfair.

There was much worse tackles in the game that went unpunished and were caught on tv.

An investigation should take place into how only incidents highlighted by the Sunday game were looked at. It’s a total disgrace in my opinion. If they are going to go back and review every second of every game fair enough.

4 Likes

Everything is coming up Clare at the moment

Cleared on a technicality which the Galway County Board picked up on and the Clare County Board piggy backed on the back of.

The purported meeting of the CCCC to suspend the Galway chap Fahy and the two Clare miscreants didn’t constitute a properly constituted meeting of the CCCC or any properly constituted GAA committee as it was held online. What a farce.

Amateur hour. @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will have a field day if he gets wind of this.

Presumably there will be a properly constituted meeting of the CCCC forthwith to consider these allegations of serious foul play against this trio.

This is stroke politics at its worst.

5 Likes

We usually came out the wrong side of marginal calls with him in recent years, but Davy consistently berating and cursing him probably didn’t help.

1 Like

Are you saying Wexford are the little fishes?

It’s getting to the point that this will need to happen, officially, in order for there to be a deterrent for dirty strokes.

Or is this the gaa giving tsg the two fingers

Great to see the two Clare lads cleared. Go out and hurl now lads. No excuses.

1 Like

I’m not sure what is the right way but you can’t have lads on the Sunday game cherry picking incidents anyway.

I rarely have any issues with refs as it’s tricky game. I thought that Limerick v Clare game was very fast and physical played in difficult conditions so I wouldn’t hold it against the ref that he missed a few things.

3 Likes

If that’s correct that’s absolutely farcical :rofl: FFS