All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Ah lads, cmon, we wouldn’t want it any other way.

The CCCC should appeal their own decision to the DRA for the craic.

1 Like

They’re teeing things up so that they can feel relevant and involved in the championship after they get their holes opened by Clare at the weekend.

Any cunt who doesnt find amusement in the GAA’s disciplinary shitshow is a fucking cunt.

Surely Derek Kent does the honourable thing here and falls on his sword

Galway and Clare have made some very dark enemies … There will be payback for this.

1 Like

We haven’t much to fear from a fella doing his business through WhatsApp. When Frank knifed us he didn’t leave a paper trail.

We can work a surveyor properly however.

1 Like

I’d say you get all the women with credentials like that.

Derek will have this process air tight in no length. Worst thing they could have done was point out procedural shortcomings that were in existence to him.

And that’s a fine process. It doesn’t rely on teams to raise things but gives them the opportunity to do so if they feel aggrieved. Crucially the adjudication is independent.

Big Mick’s proposal is ludicrous however. It just goes to show that all Clare people becoming demented raving lunatics when it comes to rules of hurling, even ones that are generally relatively reasonable and astute otherwise.

A fella would nearly pull a muscle with this level of gymnastics.

1 Like

and he still nicely sidestepping @Big_Dan_Campbell on the question of whether he ever played the game

4 Likes

He’d hardly sidestep a question would he?

The GAA and it’s various processes is a lovely little microcosm of Ireland’s crooked nature.

The fixtures - back scratching and appeasement.

Discipline - corrupt suspensions and dishonourable exonerations.

The Galway lad in particular has no shame. He tried to stamp on a lad on the ground (Best time to do it in fairness to him) for fuck sake.

1 Like

:smiley:

i wasnt following you, i was talking to MBB. id say you nearly wet yourself with the excitement of posting the above, pity you were in the wrong, and misrepresenting again.

now, any chance you can answer BDC’s question rather than dodging it?

The Wexford lads are frothing at the mouth this morning. A real air of bitterness seeping through this thread.

Unfortunate really.

and the galway lads think they can STAMP it out and get away with it.

Not at all. If it was a Wexford player using the process to side step a disciplinary process I’d be equally as critical. The way Mattie Forde teied to do this in 2005(6?) was scandalous.

1 Like