All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Children could have been kilt!

If they die, they die.

I never saw anything like it

Shaughs ended him

The only time I marked Shaughs he was moved off me. I concede that it is possible this was due to (100% due to) lack of ball coming in rather than my superb man marking.

They’ve saved Fergie for a couple of Limerick games yet

I know there are always lads involved with counties other than their own, e.g. H€nry $h€fflin with Galway & D :hamburger: rr :hamburger: gh :fries:g :hamburger: n with us, but it’s often the case that the GAA/GGA don’t really take this into consideration when appointing refs. We’ve had Fergal Horgan against Dublin and Kilkenny. A bit of a potential conflict there surely?

Sean Stack should be reffing the Clare Wexford game

1 Like

Sure @thelimericks had to play the Blaas with him reffing and Fergal Horgan and Liam Cahill served two tours in Nam together

2 Likes

Going by the refs that they produce, they can’t be even trusted with that. The useless cunts.

Little tears of rage.

JP referees them all now Cody has stepped down.

What day did Tony Kelly take the protective boot off? Has he done any training since the MF?

1 Like

The Limericks had no issue playing an ineligible player in last years All Ireland Final after an iIlegal online meeting cleared him.

The silence from The Big House is deafening today.

#musttryharder

1 Like

hes sore, like gary kirbys fingers :smiley:

Mark Landers is embarrassed by the clusterfuck of the cccccc. He says the Soccer and Rubby lads will be laughing at the GAA… IT’S EMBARRASSING

He’s in counselling for PTSD since Mul fucked him out over the sideline.

4 Likes

Is he the horsey fella from cork?

Limerick lads haven’t quite realised yet that there were lots of counties playing away before they discovered hurling in 2018, and they’ll still be playing away when Limerick go back to rubby. It’s like crass new money at Royal Ascot.

2 Likes