All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Because he/she/it is a proper weirdo.

1 Like

Walk tall, walk straight and look the world right in the eye.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Landers on Dalos podcast analysing a game he followed on the Whats the Scor app. He doesnt even pretend he is phoning it in. Youā€™d almost admire him :joy::joy:

10 Likes

Perhaps he baited up well as he caught a few :fishing_pole_and_fish:

3 Likes

We just like to be certain.

Nash went further back in the goal as he got closer should have come out and emptied him penalty in the first minute what about it heā€™d hardly have got a yellow card

Heā€™d have been killed stone dead if he tried

Thereā€™s a fine line between being brave and being stupid.

The Cork backs got criticism for some bad goals conceded over the past couple of years, but that one was worse than any of them. Just horrific defending.

Glynn did well but embarrassing from at least 3 Cork backs.

1 Like

What the fuck was Mark Ellis doing there? Wouldnā€™t happen in an underage game

Downey will take the hand off that stamping cunt.

Will ya stop, it was the finest goal from one of the soundest cunts youā€™ll meet.

Donā€™t think Galway will be as bad two games in a row.

They were last year. Bad against Dublin and even worse against Waterford. No guarantee of a bounce on Saturday even though everyone says there has to be a reaction after the Leinster final.

1 Like

Agreed. The bookies have it priced right. Nonetheless we will absolutely batter them.

1 Like

Always about the bookies on TFK :joy:

1 Like

Were Galway not absolutely scandalous bad against and average KK team or am I missing some thing?

I think your first point was right thoughā€¦ Two average teams

Iā€™ve never seen anything worse than Cork v Limerick this year. It was worse than the AIF, because Limerick werenā€™t even motoring. Itā€™s seriously tainted my opinion of them

2 Likes