All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Wexford, Clare, Galway and Cork lads all squawking away to bate the band.

Give it a break lads ffs, yeā€™re all useless :rollseyes:

3 Likes

Limerick would bate the pick of them with their caps.

1 Like

We know but itā€™d be an absolute honour to play you in a final. Now it would be like Nadal defeating some unseeded youngster 6-1, 6-2, 6-1 in a French Open final but wouldnā€™t it be amazing just to get that far and take a couple of scalps along the way? Thereā€™s a competition within a competition here.

5 Likes

They should have done that piece with Big Rob but I guess the big man is too humble to seek the limelight.

1 Like

Talks of a Netflix doc in the works

Iā€™ve seen none of the experts tipping ye yet anyway

Joe said as much

If weā€™re to be caught itā€™ll be the Semi Final.

If we make the final itā€™ll be like when T-Rex broke out of his pen in Jurassic Park, fucking carnage

1 Like

Limerick by the grace of God.

To the brave and the faithfulā€¦

Iā€™m above that sort of thing.

Wexford would be one hand on the hurl and the other on the forelock.
Like Joe Canning and PJ only itā€™s a three wood.

The Limerick fellas have it made. Gonna hop off all comers on the INTERNET until theyā€™re eventually taken down, and then theyā€™ll shrug and say shur we had a fucking great time and it cant last forever, and go back to the rugby.

Youā€™re going to have to seriously up your game, youā€™re awfully mundane

Thereā€™s Internet glory at stake mate

Is there any other kind of glory?

Lets us have our moment @Breaking_my_balls there could be long faces on the drive home tomorrow :rofl:

yeah, you said no one is giving Cork a chance. If you write something stupid people are going to comment and say you are wrong.

If I wrote a post saying Limerick are over rated and likely to lose their next game Iā€™d have a barrage of responses. It doesnt mean they are triggered by me, it just means Iā€™ll have written some nonsense.

1 Like

I dont give Cork a chance.

I canā€™t tell if this post is anti-Cark or anti-Trackie