All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

As you would expect, the Galway goalie puts in a motm performance while the other three keepers were bombscares. Somethings never change.

5 Likes

Shane O Donnell is some bit of stuff

Thought Paul Flanagan was excellent for Clare

5 Likes

SOD motm for a ten minute cameo.

1 Like

We were fucked until Wexford started hitting every ball back to us

How is the little fellows hand?

1 Like

Hanlon kept Duggan scoreless from play. Defenders get no recognition.

2 Likes

:clap:

3 Likes

Im Scared Not Afraid GIF by Aurora Consulting - EIDL Consulting

He’s fine. My life partner was designated parent in charge during the hurling so I’m totally blameless, but I felt obliged to see what was going on when I heard the commotion.

10 Likes

He’s a proper defender.

3 Likes

Fair play to Clare tho. That’s the kind of win you need/ want at this stage. Like Limerick coming back against kk in 2018. Huge psychological momentum.

old school

1 Like

That’s good to hear. A fright like that really puts a passtime/hobby like hurling into perspective.

Has Duggan been doing anything from play (other than fouling)?

Will Joyce win YHotY after today?

CON probably the main contender, unless Meehan gets a starting place for Clare after today.

HOTY? :grinning:

He’ll do well to oust TK, but he has to be in the conversation

It shouldn’t really be up for debate. O’Neill and Meehan, although both class acts, are peripheral players on their respective teams.

Joyce has been Centre Back at 19 years of age for Cork, and has been Cork’s best player this year. Not only that, I would say even at his tender age that he is one of the best 6s around. Should get an AS nomination.

He is the one clear positive for Cork this year. We can build around him now.

4 Likes