All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

They need to get the whiteboard out here and come up with a few better responses than ā€˜up your gameā€™

Unless there arenā€™t any actual counter argumentsā€¦

I have never seen such a clusterfuck of idiots.

1 Like
2 Likes

@Your_Mums_Athletic Was put in to bat to keep the Mache heads bobbing away for the next fortnight and he has them obliterated in record time, a prelude of things to come you would think.

2 Likes

I see they finally gave poor old @balbec the heave-ho and now you have clowns like @Your_Mums_Athletic @Breaking_my_balls and @iron_mike leading the charge.
Not a good look

1 Like

@Watchyourtoes is another one

Will they go full radio silence like they did in 2018, afraid to discuss a game on an internet forum :sweat_smile:

Joe will have insights into the Limerick psyche gleaned from strutting about Adare Manor with his idol JP.

Time to change the avatars again mate tis about all ye lot are able to muster :joy:

1 Like

Who are these people :smile: :smile:

At least the Cork crowd know their place. Weā€™ll have to put up with some desperate craw thumping over the next few weeks listening to these absolute misfortunes :rollseyes:

2 Likes

Come back @balbec all is forgiven

Whether you are a supporter of a county team or an U12 team you need a good goalkeeper.

Out of sheer terror comes the faux confidence, they might hit 10 sidelines over and give us some bit of a tune up for the final.

1 Like

Shtamp Fahy would want to sharpen his studs a bit more and practice his aim. This is Senior Hurling now.

It is the only thing that kept them competitive the last time out. You have the cheat in goals who shat his togs, he had a good game today in fairness to him. I hope he can get the ball over Hegartyā€™s hurley the next day out.

2 Likes

TheLimericks are in an awful haype. Clare winning today has them rattled and sleepless.

2 Likes

I wonder what answer JP gave today when Bill Murray asked him is it true all these players are amateurs? Did he lie or just look at the ground for a few minutes

10 Likes

Calm down kid, there there now

Do you think Joe will shout for Limerick in the semi?