All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

:rofl: what did JPs :moneybag: get us from 2004-2017 nothing is the answer it’s a red herring we just happen to have a team now as good as there has been in hurling history nothing to do with sponsorship or money it’s a nonsense to suggest otherwise

2 Likes

@mundaneandshite :zzz: :zzz:

I see the Limerick big doggs got an SOS call

What the fuck!

Go back to thomond will you for fucks sake they wouldn’t keep it picked out to tipp or kk a decade ago

Cobblestone joe?

No, Canning, the Monaleen man

He has ye eating out of his hand.

It’s ok mache heads ye might beat Armagh in the bogball at least.

1 Like

And the full back line. Dreadful. A decent team 5-15. Should have won regardless of those fuck ups. The better team on the day. They are sickened completely

We were sick to our bollox of bating that Tipp team with lads like Seanie Tobin and Wayne Mac playing, will you stop ffs you’ll make a show of yourself again

4 Likes

The ironing​:rofl::rofl::rofl: it was all JPs money but yet we we couldn’t win 10 years ago when he was pouring cash just a thought maybe it’s the players now :thinking:

He’s like a little horny Jack Russell

1 Like

Limerick have won 3 AI in 4 years, over half the amount Galway have in almost 130 years… amateur sport where you have to play for the area you are from/live. Not to mention Pat Mac has wasted a ton in Galway or handy semi final spots Galway were guaranteed pre backdoor format

4 Likes

I’m not sure what has the Limerick lads so rattled here exactly.
By any objective analysis their name is surely on the cup

1 Like

OOOOFFTTTT

They’re desperately insecure, it’s still dripping off them. Poor auld @Your_Mums_Athletic needs to drop into Ma Ryan’s and get himself sorted out.

You’d think they’d feel a bit better about themselves with all the 5 star holidays they get

Its gas Galway finish in the top 2 of a 3 horse race in leinster, look and play clueless against a KK side that is far from the best under cody and are gifted a QF win vs an even more clueless cork team yet believe they will beat thelimericks. Cork were worse today than the opening round in PUC. Limerick hammered cork at 50%. Delusional to say the least. Same lads wont bother going to croke to support the tribesmen knowing full well they will be sent back over the shannon tail between their legs

1 Like

Straight question:

If that bone crunching shoulder in the first game (that didn’t result in a free) had been on Shane O’Donnell, what do you think the outcome would have been?

Play on?
Free?
Free and a yellow?
Free and a red?

I think we are seeing individual players being refereed differently, and the outcomes of close games like today’s are being influenced by such approaches.

Shane O’Donnell has had a tough time of it with his recent injury travails, and I wish him well.

A straight question is all.

8 Likes

Nobody reads your posts by the way.

1 Like