All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Yerrah galway is full of nobodys but dudnt think that needed confirmation

:rofl:

Straight up shoulers like that are the making of hurling. No one complained in 16 when Canning got taken out. Itā€™s the underhand Hego type stuff that scars the game

1 Like

I was about 15 netres away from it and thought red straight away. 5 meters running full pelt, dropped shoulder straight to head, ref wasnt in a good position to see. One for the SeaSeaSeaSea to review if TSG highlights it more

Hego carved a H in Joe Cannings back two years ago and it was put down to ā€˜busy use of the hurlā€™. Two years on the Limericks are screaming for Clare lads to be banned for 2 games for less.

The cunt probably sold his remaining United shares to the Glazersā€¦he is the cunts cuntā€¦the cuntā€¦

The same hego who dives then trying to get a Waterford midget sent off. Cowardly cowardly stuff. Maher gave canning a proper shoulder, took it like a man then from Gmac the year after. Hego could learn a lot but he wonā€™t.

1 Like

Find the posts where the Limerick lads were calling for bans? Most of if not all said day one they shouldnt be banned. The clare lads didnt stamp on anyone

I can sense a bit of aul anxiety from some Galway posters here.

Lads enjoy yer win today.

My thoughts are with @backinatracksuit , he was very confident coming into this weekend but sadly Carkness just came up that bit short again.

8 Likes

Iā€™d say even the majority of the more recent limerick bandwagon brigade (which is most of them) will be supporting Galway.

Unravelling they will only get 4 sleeps between now and the semi. Seeing hego and WOD in there dreams. Nightmares of Tom Condon catching the ball

2 Likes

Not sure who youā€™re trying too convince here? Us or yourself? We know where weā€™re at.

Sure most of the time ye are pure useless cunts.

Secondary log ins getting pulled out already :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This forum will collapse if Galway beat Limerick

2 Likes

Who said we thought weā€™d beat the best team money can buy? In an amateur contest weā€™d walk it but this it ainā€™t.

Inventing stories now. Rattled by a little bit of truth.

Interesting. I didnā€™t see it that way, just a firm but fair shoulder.

You can do what you like to some lads and you canā€™t do anything to others, it seems.

Obviously with my green tinted glasses on I ā€˜seeā€™ the SOD frees and the TK advantages and the TJ Reid indulgence and Iā€™m perplexed - our big lads get fuck all is the long and the short of it!

Be interesting to see how the remaining three games are refereed given the airing John Keenan got last week and the one Colm Lyons should get this week.

1 Like

Double is still on once we send the apple munchers home next weekend.

1 Like

It will be the making of the forum.

Today didnā€™t suit the Limericks, they wanted Galway and Clare out.