All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Not as good as the Hall of Famers but there are definitely a few at Under 14/15 to watch out for. Some very good pedigrees too.

We seem to have an unreal crop at under 14 but you’d just hope they arent moulded into robots by the time they reach 21 or 22.

Thurles won Rice Cup this year. They must be an exceptional group as they beat a very highly rated Midleton team.

1 Like

Thanks. I will keep an eye out for them. There is a decent Kilkenny seam of talent around the same age. There will probably be a Kilkenny-Tipperary AIF around 2030 with a good few of these lads involved.

1 Like

Thurles won the White Cup too beating the socks off De La Salle in the Final.

1 Like

The old order will return before we know it.

White Cup will be between Midleton and Thurles next year.

1 Like

What times are both semi finals on?

It won’t. Your team is in this malaise due to this attitude. The day of the downhill hurler is gone, Kilkenny have some chance as they have the right attitude, Tipp are too soft. At least ye have ye’re near neighbours who have the potential to do a three in a row.

Dripping with arrogance

Limerickness

3 Likes

Probably… I would have the Clare-KK one as the more attractive fixture but the Saturday evening time will probably reduce the crowd and KK won’t bring many anyways. Probably the first set of semis in a while (excluding Covid) where one of the games won’t break 60k.

I’d say if Brian Cody was posting incognito here he’d find himself regularly lectured at by lads from Limerick who’d never picked up a Hurley or stepped in the gate of the local club

He might also find himself lectured by a pontificating little prick who tries to make out he was better than he was, looking at your persona and just bitchy attitude I am sure you were not up to much.

1 Like

Jesus, that must have really cut to the bone :man_shrugging:

It is the mother Teresa act that cuts to the bone, I say it as it is. The passive aggressive snipes are less gracious and nauseas.

If you hadn’t made such a dumb and arrogant post I’d have ignored you, if you can’t stay on topic and need to resort to playground insults then I’ll have to assume you’ve taken my post very very badly.
I can’t even make sense of the first one, the Mother Theresa bit is just lame :neutral_face:

You have become synonymous for this attitude, the holier than thou persona. You have shown more misplaced arrogance than anyone here this year.

1 Like

I’m tempted to keep this going to see how far you’ll go
But I’ll leave it there :+1:

1 Like

England soccer heads have being saying that since 1966

But true

2 Likes