All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Buff’s Snapchat streams will be utilised by the CCCC. Superior than the camera team RTE sent up to Mullingar for the Wexford hurling match a few weeks back. You’d have gotten away with anything there.

2 Likes

I thought your minors were outstanding in the galway game tbh.

1 Like

A very decent Minor side this year ye have alright. I think they’ll beat Offaly.

A good friend of mine involved in Tipp underage hurling circles tells me that next year’s Minors are fairly average though?

Will be interesting to see how the current minors go going forward. Mentioned this before but there are more lads from South Tipp Junior A clubs starting than Dan Breen clubs so hopefully they all keep at it and keep improving. Delaney particularly as he is from a traveller background also.

1 Like

Cummins had a few u18s in on a developmental panel this year as part of the u20s. Would definitely make sense that some of these lads from smaller clubs are brought in there.

The lads from the senior/inter clubs will get plenty of hurling but South junior A has regressed in recent times.

They are an excellent group but at end of the day if they get 5 for Senior off it then it will be loads.

Look at the Limerick set up underage the last ten years. Lads from clubs that wouldn’t get a look in, in the old days.

1 Like

For God’s sake

2 Likes

Pre Covid there was a ticket for the 4 football quarter finals and the 2 semi finals for €90.

Alot easier to sell football than hurling mind you

1 Like

Which clubs?
Pats and Crecora the only non trad clubs representing the seniors in recent years, and those boys were never gonna be ignored

But it’s a small county, good young lads were hardly being overlooked?

What do you mean by non traditional? You can look at Reidy, Flanagan… Even DOC, O’meara et al

I think Balbec was talking more about underage tho

Tom Condon, Seamus Flanagan, Hego. That’s just the seniors. Look at the spread of the minor teams recently. Very few from the traditional big clubs.

Na Piarsigh

11 Likes

Hego was never going to be ignored?!

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

A good conversation was developing here about this all conquering crop of Tipperary Minors but of course The Limericks had to come in and ruin it talking about themselves again.

7 Likes

Flanagan and Hegsrty had fathers who played for Limerick, doesn’t matter what your club then, Feoghanagh Castlemahon is a traditional hurling area anyway.

Dromin Athlacca is a hurling club as well, they’ve been senior recently

I don’t see an All Ireland trophy yet mate?

Is the ‘iconic’ Irish Press cup still being handed out for this competition

Duignan will have that pasted to the locker room turf wall

Great to see an Offaly v Tipp minor final.

A huge amount of excitement in both counties. There’s some great hurling people in those places, as they try to improve their lot.

20 Likes

It’s nice when teams that are miles off at senior getting something to shout about.

2 Likes