All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

I don’t know … seems to happen all the time where they’re under pressure .

Cork are better than Clare, Clare will do well to come out of Munster next year or any year

1 Like

If only they could have arranged some sort of contest between them this year to see. Maybe with an independent referee and a previously agreed upon set of rules.

22 Likes

A bad day at the office for Cork, it happens :man_shrugging:
They improved a lot after that, they’d have put up a far better show today anyway.

At least ye kept it respectable in 2013. Was only 7 or 8 points. Clare started reasonably okay in the first 5 mins. Was point for point before Paidi Fitz hit a wide at 0-2 each and Kilkenny took off.

I’d rather put my balls in a vice and squeeze to the maximum than ever go through 2013 again.

3 Likes

52 shots 20 scored. Jaysus. Thats mental. I would say KK forced a lot of that, hurried shots under pressure etc. But Clares shot selection was awful as well. They were also just not firing in the forwards at all. Hold TK and hold Clare

1 Like

He is a downhill hurler and very greedy in his decision making on numerous occasions.

Would you go way, shower of bluffers and yellow bastards

Sounds like tattle :joy::joy:

1 Like

That over carry by O’Donnell when they were just coming back into it was a killer. The six point swing before half time as well.
Had clare got that goal they would have had something to get them going at half time.
But they looked all wrong today

Not in the last three games, maybe you didn’t see them?

Against the worst Tipp team in years and a Waterford team who downed tools? By god…

3 Likes

Very strange game, Kilkenny fully deserved winners , very sharp in their hurling and economy but by Christ did Clare do a lot to undermine themselves.

I thought for the most part the Clare backs played ok with some very good individual performances but we were are from 8 to 15 with the starting full forward line especially making zero impact. We must have hit close to 25 wides, 10 or so of them being unforgivable at intercounty level and Kilkenny on easily half a dozen occasions got easy scores from the resultant puck out which made the scoreboard look far worse than it was.

8 Likes

Saw them in the flesh against Limerick twice in the last 12 months and they gave up both times without so much as a whimper. Can tolerate not being good enough, there’s no excuse for downing tools

Yellow? In those three games?

You weren’t watching either.

Cork aren’t great, not are Clare, but nobody was claiming greatness for Cork this year, a lot of lads seemed to think that Clare were massive challengers to Limerick, they’re not, they’re average, and I’m unsure how they’ll build on it

1 Like

Where are the Cody begrudgers now?

2 Likes

They couldn’t beat Galway because they shit the bed. I wouldn’t even mention the tipp game ffs. Maybe kudos for Waterford.

1 Like

Again, that’s history, Cork turned a corner after the Clare game and nobody could accuse them of being yellow in the recent fixtures.