All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Nasty post

Look at me. Look at me. :roll_eyes:

I do not understand why you would say i should stick to the EPL unless you are a racist

The Galway mouthpieces silenced yet again, back to admiring stone walls with ye lads. Edit ye still have the football chins up.

1 Like

Take your beating and move on this is unbecoming behaviour

Daithi Burke is some yoke.

The legs are gone but he reminded me of an Italian centre back in his mid 30s rolling back the years.

Gets roasted early on but just rolls the sleeves up and gets on with the job. He really grew into the game for a finish.

One of Galway’s best players in my life time.

18 Likes

Another lump of salt into that four year wound now, must sting something awful.

1 Like

Kilkenny will ate Limerick

In fairness he was caught for a few scores early doors that he could do nothing about.

He was immense in the second half though. Thought Jack Grealish and Darren Morrissey had very good games overall as well.

Was a great game. Went to the wire.

Why wasn’t Gearoid Hegarty playing? Did he get injured during the week?

4 Likes

A very emotional Henry here. I never really saw this side of him before.

10 Likes

He was roasted early doors but he grew into the game.

He’s been some hurler.

1 Like

Who’s Anthony asking the questions?

Nash

Mikey Butler will do some job on Gillane in the final, i fancy the cats handy enough. Probably about by 7 points

4 Likes

Fair play to H Shefflin. Someone will have to catch Limk.

That’s a fucking beautiful stat, take note cheasty

The crass triumphalism is that level.
Your accusation of racism is worthy of Twitter.

:joy::joy::joy:

An enjoyable day in HQ.

I met my companion for the day for a mineral in one of my favourite Dublin watering holes beforehand to see the Minor game (cc @Fat_Pox you know where) and actually didnt have a ticket to the senior game so was unsure if I’d even go.

Anyway we said fuck it and walked up to the ground around 3.15 and met a member of the Garda Force who handed us two juvenile tickets for free. In we got and obviously didn’t sit where we were meant to but instead plonked ourselves behind Shefflin.

Im Tylers biggest fan but i think The Big House may have got to him. Everything went Limerick’s way especially in the second half. In truth they fell over the line thanks to Reidy of all people. Galway just didnt have the bench. Shefflin left Flynn on for 50 minutes because he literally had no one else. Thought Daithi and Darren Morrissey were brilliant. Eanna in goal too.

A lot of the Limerick robots were out of sync and will need to be reprogrammed before the final or it will be 2007 all over again.

Kinnerk let himself down badly on the sideline today getting involved when he had no business being there. Kiely to his credit kept his head when all around him were losing theirs.

10 Likes