All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

He has dragged Galway around by the scruff of the neck and put a team out at croker who not only gave their utmost, they actually played really well. Took a team for the ages right to the edge. A bit of luck from the referee and it might have been enough just. He has given everything he has. Is fear macanta e.
(Having said that, you can’t argue with the result, and I thought the ref tried to be fair. Twas only a couple of frees given or not given that you could quibble with really, and they balanced out over the game).
I think Limerick were worthy winners.

15 Likes

I don’t think the ref influenced it one way or another. He facilitated a great contest. The wides is the big what if for Galway. A super performance and a lot to look forward to for ye.

There were a lot of lads whinging about the ref around me but I thought he did alright in fairness. It’s the inconsistency around throws/travelling that drives lads spare. Any ref that leaves it go gets the thumbs up from me generally.

And the ref ha ded them the semi on a plate riding Cork red raw in the last 10 mins of normal time when he thought the game was over. Massive asterix

Cork fellas don’t let things go do they

1 Like

Sad are the homes round Garryowen…

:beers:

4 Likes

How did you find the traffic on the way home pal

Anyone saying Galway’s Morrissey had a good game should watch that first half again. Cost us a few points, a couple of them momentum changers. The good teams don’t cough up too many handy scores. He’s a good 'un and he’ll learn.

Grand. Esteban was driving… We parked at Red cow

Dont know what the fucking story was with it. Far, far worse than the final last year. With much smaller crowd and half the traffic going the other directjon

Latitude or whatever it’s called was on also… There was a lot alright considering it was mainly only one team going that.

I haven’t seen Kinnerk that animated since I punched him in the face

11 Likes

Longitude mate

I asked Her Canning and he said it was Latitude.

His carry on on the sideline was extraordinary. Shefflin was well within his rights to tell him go fuck himself.

A few white boards were probably smashed up at half time.

I was very impressed with Kiely. A class act and a gentleman.

You had me captivated

2 Likes

I’m respect and admiration for shefflin has trebled after today. He has more charisma in his little finger than Cody.

4 Likes

0818 715815. The liveline is open

1 Like

Limerick on the verge of greatness you have to think .