All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

He is indeed.

Was he on the 26? Would surely be a bit stickier than Barron

Did Powery get through the game incident free?

3 Likes

Sake 3 to qualify out of 4 average teams LK and WD will bate any of those teams up a stick

He was listed no 21. He wouldn’t be a corner back either. Losing Iarflaith Daly was a pity because he was doing very well on Gillane.

1 Like

Really bizarre bringing on Barron maybe he’s going well in training. Don’t understand why the two Bennett brothers aren’t getting much game time. Perhaps Cahill is holding a few things back

I haven’t got the full download yet.

1 Like

I’ve said it already, I reckon Cahill on the whole, will be pleased with today.

1 Like

Why is Pat Ryan known as Pat “Simon”? He silenced a few doubters with a lovely long range score near the end.

Assuming Waterford beat Cork next week (and they will), then this has worked out well for them. The law of averages will be in their favour for the All-Ireland final.

The wheels are still on the wagon. If we had pulled off an unlikely victory there would be a target on our back for he rest of the year and our famous ability to deal with hype and favouritism might have get the better of us.

4 Likes

Lots of Ryan’s in east Limerick, the Simon would have been an ancestor, Colin ‘Malachy’ Ryan is the same.
I didn’t know he had doubters.

Reidy scored a lovely point a few seconds after replacing Mulcahy who hadn’t played a ball all night

1 Like

He missed two awful ones either side of it

It’s a Tipperary thing. A boarder in Flannans told me all about it. He had a book of all the Ryan nicknames. It was to prevent inbreeding apparently

All joking aside very hard to argue with this##

2 Likes

Ah here. Hegarty had worse done to him 3 times with no free.

1 Like

Do Cork not have Clare next?

They do yeah. Think Waterford have a break next week so their next one is against Cork. Ideally they don’t want to be under too much pressure to get a result in Ennis on the final day.

In fairness they’re worse in defeat what with whiney kiely and all.

Wasn’t much in that. Lads that want frees for that have hurling ruined. They should fuck off back to their gyms and stay there.

6 Likes

Three years and counting