All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Not at all. He’s further along tonight than he was earlier and he only needs to get it right once. And as you know, a county like Waterford woukd go fucking bananas if they’d gotten one up on Limerick today.

Saying that, Limerick won’t be bet either way come July

1 Like

I was surprised at the attendance figure. Looked like way more.

And there were only Clare End tickets available today; now, I know that end definitely wasn’t full but I don’t think you could have fit another 13k in there.

1 Like

Money can’t buy me love

I wouldn’t be a betting man, but I did read this morning that Limerick were at odds of 4/6 to win the All Ireland and Waterford were 10/3.

Tonight, Limerick are at 8/15 and Waterford are 5/1.

If you go over to the Degenerative Gambling thread, some of the gambling set can maybe give you a helping hand and explain to you, how it all works and give you a beginners guide to gambling odds in baby steps.

4 Likes

Gambling should be outlawed

3 Likes

Wait for the roaring now when they can’t all get tickets for the final :roll_eyes:

In fairness the Munster bandwagon cranking back up with a glamour tie in the Aviva against Toulouse will have divided loyalties and fellas saving a few bob

2 Likes

To be fair, Pat McDonagh isn’t exactly a pauper

Morning Dan. Another sleepless night?

2 Likes

Not at all I slept like a log thanks for asking

Limerick are so far ahead of other counties it isn’t funny. It’s so bad I was shouting for Waterford last evening :pensive:, and half my family from Oola :weary:.

Was that the one where Mike Finnerty on Sky rather bizarrely said…And Limerick wouldn’t want anybody else receiving the ball in that position to take on the shot than Pat Ryan?

10 Likes

Yeah :rofl: classic

That’s bad alright

Have just seen the other scores from Leinster last night.

Wexford are effectively out of the championship.

Oh dear. :anguished:

There was fuck all in the Clare end, the young fellas trying for the sliothars had the run of the place, I got one myself from a Limerick free but I gave it away :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What did they give it as?

There was only 3-4k Waterford at the game I’d say. Still, looked the other side 30k to me.

He scored that one

:smiley::smiley: