All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

I was mesmerised as a young lad by that goal he scored against Wexford in 2001. Ploughed through the middle and thumped it in with his boot in the lashing rain. John Carroll always looked like the definition of a roaster. Fairly sure I saw him outside Croke Park at the 2019 semi-final.

1 Like

A quintessential Tipperary head on him

They’re like Phil Taylor, constantly winning a tournament nobody watched nor cared about.

2 Likes

You’re an awful geebag

How many did Phil win in the end?

We will see . To be honest it is a case of tuppence ha’penny looking down on tuppence

Phil won two proper titles. Limerick won one.

Whatever Phil won after that existed in a sort of Twilight Zone. As it is with Limerick.

At least the Crafty Potter had a sort of arrogant cunt charm to him. Limerick don’t even have that. They’re faceless, a bit like their old crest.

Yeah it’s not like the heinkinen cup with 12 different winners in 25 years and 20+ different teams making a final… None of that unpredictability needed to make a competition a real nail biter

It’s not our fault that ye’re shit.

5 Likes

Give me 10 more twilight zones please…

4 Likes

Huh

IT’S NOT OUR FAULT THAT YE’RE SHIT

1 Like

Our performance or otherwise is nowt to do with the point I’m making. But sorry lads… Its the best competition in the world clearly that ye are champions of… Of course it is

it’s the best hurling competition anyway. judging by some of the bitching and moaning about this Limerick team they’d more than likely win the rugby thing as well

1 Like

100%

I find myself nodding my head in agreement here. Limerick got their act together. Rather than complaining others would be better served focussing on getting their own house in order.

9 Likes

No it isn’t. A lot of club championships are better competitions than the All Ireland hurling championship including Limerick’s own club championship

fair fucks to you kid

1 Like

what are you doing posting on the intercounty thread? you’ve no interest in it according to yourself.

I didn’t say I had no interest in it. Its a bit of light entertainment while we wait for the important business to start