All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Derek will be retired by the time he gets a chance at the kk job.

Excited? Dont think so. Also Wexford werent playing, we can still comment.

Shefflin made a complete arse of himself in that game tonight with an utterly abject display of management. He then topped it all off afterwards with his childish behaviour. Iā€™m all for it if he keeps doing it!

3 Likes

Not willingly

The green eyed monster.

From my cold dead hands

Anyone heading to Tralee next weekend?

Wexford People reported the other day that Shane Reck (hamstring) and Shaun Murphy (back operation) returned to full training and Conor Devittā€™s dislocated finger sustained against Kilkenny was fine.

However, a knowledgeable hurling man told me Murphy broke down in training with the same back problem the other night.

A wiser man than me said a county bordering Tipp.will win Liam

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

3 Likes

Keep Shefflin there! Its all good.

Youā€™re obsessed

Not particularly, but its bad manners not to respond to a poster if they make a post to you. For fear of being accused of being more obsessed, i wont mention how shit a job Shefflin did tonight again.

You need to chill

Presume youā€™re going as Celtic are no longer engaged

Iā€™ll be going to Ireland-Scotland in the Aviva. Hopefully get to see Tony Ralston marauding down the right for the jockos.

1 Like

Is it next weekend? Thats ridculously unfair on both Joe Mac teams theyā€™ll be in the pub till Monday at least ffs

1 Like

Yeah, either next Saturday or Sunday. Fixtures tbc by ccccccccccc between now and Monday morning. Didnā€™t Laois beat Dublin a few years back in similar circumstances?

Itā€™s incredibly cathartic not to actually

We fucked um right up, and we half pissed

Cody could be there for another 5 years, plenty of time for things to change again.

Another Leinster win will probably buy him another bit of credit, an impressive recovery after a couple of bad results in the group, so unless they have a disastrous semi-final, there wonā€™t be massive calls for him to go. No more than the last couple of years anyway.

You couldnā€™t sack him anyway. Think he is getting a lot from what he has, even allowing for the caveman tactics

Iā€™d assume Sean Boylan was the longest serving I/C manager of all time. Cody would beat that in he is still there in 2024 I think, would bring him up to 25 years