Limerick to win by 3

And leitrim beaten on pens too

1 Like

Duggan wearing 30 he was definitely front and centre in the tunnel

The drugs will kick in

Is it defo galway Vs Cark next?

If Cork get over Antrim then yes

Mighty

I’d imagine at least one and possibly both of these quarter finals will be on the Sunday as i dont belive there are any football games on that weekend.

1 Like

Bump

Not sure I’ve seen anyone say that

When is the Kilkenny v Clare semi final on?

It was said on here the other day. I think it was @Aristotle Equally talented, just S&C takes a bit longer apparently.

Like what Tony Kelly was doing today. There’s no one under 24 with the wristwork to pull off what he can. Pure genius. Even the likes of Peter Duggan/Hannon etc have lovely wrists.

Its all very mechanical for the young lads these days.

2 Likes

Don’t see anything coming through in KK who is near as talented as Richie Hogan.

I wouldn’t know about Galway but it doesn’t seem obvious

1 Like

Maybe Niland is the real deal but they’ve got sweet fuck all from all their recent minor wins. Shefflin seems to have given up on a few of his project players from earlier in the league and reverted back to the old dogs like Daithi/David Burke, GMc, Cooney x2, Coen etc. They are still relying on lads who played in the 2012 All Ireland nearly.

I think of the 30 players starting in Thurles today only 4 were born after 1996. Flanagan, Hayes, CON & Diarmuid Ryan. An absolutely shocking statistic.

The pattern is reflected across nearly every county.

That’s as ludicrous a statement as you’ve made on here. Duggan’s own mother wouldn’t call him a wristy stickman, let alone put him beside Hannon

4 Likes

Jeez i can’t agree with you at all there.

He scored a lovely one handed pull goal against Cork in a Munster final one year. Point from the sideline v Tipp had an unreal flat trajectory in 2018 and of course that wonder point in Croke Park against Galway.

You need wrists to pull all that off.

Hannon has a nicer swing alright.

He showed good wrist action with the butt of the Hurley to SFs head

1 Like