All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

@balbec clipped @anon32894817 's wings there last week. Not a peep out of him since.

3 Likes

I’ve been very impressed with how @balbec has tugged on all the boys leashes. He’s like a modern day Maynard being sent by Zed to git the gimp.

4 Likes

Lads on the hill > €400k of state of the art technology

2 Likes

But they said it was impossible

The lads full to the gills wouldn’t lie

1 Like

Will Limeirck be able to keep it pucked out to Clare next weekend?

7 Likes

Do you think beating women is ok

Holy fuck, I’ve seen alot of whippings being dished out in my 2 decades on INTERNET forums and to be honest I’d find it hard enough to watch at times… I’m grimacing here at some of the lashings @anon32894817 is taking… Jesus lads, he’s only a young fella.

12 Likes

Huh? I predicted Galway would just about beat clare last week. The tide swung in Galway’s favour after that useless cunt mcinerney was ruled and they’d a proper 6 in place.

If a child in a house was taking that abuse Tusla would have stepped in.

9 Likes

If it was a girl taking this abuse what would you do?

Hold the line, hold the line.

2 Likes

whats this about kid?

giphy

5 Likes

TFK is gender neutral.

Poor auld @anon32894817. He’s been kicked around here like a old tin can for weeks now. It’s a joy to watch.

1 Like

You have to give it to @anon32894817, he has the Galway boys hopping like sauasages in a frying pan, the Galway lads just do not have enough know how. It is an absolute schooling.

The Limerick lads are expert in All-Ireland build-up now? :thinking:

3 Likes

If you’re not getting jaw cramp, the gag is too lose. Tighten it up there, like a good little gimp.

6 Likes

Shrewd move from Barracko?
Will any of the Galway crowd use the M7?

1 Like