Galway v Clare

You won’t be codding me with that ould soft talk Joe

8 Likes

He’s a dangerous bastard — Keep an eye out for him Saturday.

1 Like

“We’re a proud county. The West’s Awake, that song is about Munster and Leinster coming together in the 13th century to fight against Connacht and we ran ye, through Curlew’s Pass and Ardrahan. We ran the Normans, which was ye lads from Munster and Leinster. It isn’t ‘croppy lie down’ as regards Galway and I’m bloody glad that that manifested itself this year at Croke Park.”

5 Likes

They should have run it off as a curtain raiser for the big one

Galway by 12

Who were the tribes of Galway, mate?

Clare will win this.

Bunch of west brit cunts that hid behind their walls afraid to come out knowing wed ate them. Literally. They even banned hurling in the statutes of galway in 1527 which is the first recorded mention of the sport. Making galway the actual home of hurling, but lets not focus on that fact now.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was mentioned in the Irish annals long before some West Brit wrote about – But i’ll let that one slide as you’re entering giddy mode and I wont deny any man that on semi final week.

We’ll have a pint and song on sunday morning mate

1 Like

A can and a line you mean surely?

1 Like

Have you a flare for me you cunt

5 Likes

What cans do you want for the terrace?

Whatever ones are heaviest and have the sharpest edges

3 Likes

Stop blaggarding the young fella

If your horse tips are anything to go by lately we should be safe enough. :joy:

2 winners from my last 5 with one placed. I don’t think you are safe at all.

Would ya go fuck. You’re posting 20 horses a day. Any clown could do what you’re doing if they had the time. If one was to back every horse you posted they’d be in the poor house before long. And as regards Hurling, you wouldn’t know one end of a hurl from the other.

I’ve put up 14 horses in the last 14 days. Putting one euro on the nose you’d be up 51 Euro. Bizarre outburst. You are feeling the pressure of Saturday already lashing out. Galway are finished.

This was his latest one I followed, and reports coming in from ballinrobe its still running.

I think Galway’s fizzcalty will win it for them.

1 Like