All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

Biggest ever win by Kerry at the swamp since it opened, seems almost poetic thats how it should fall. I’d have a degree of sympathy for Frank Murphy, a truly great Cork Gael, he didn’t deserve to be let down like that by the Cork players.

Round 3A
Sligo v Limerick
Laois v Tipp

Teams that met before cannot meet again? WTF? Tyrone drew Monaghan/Armagh in the last round.

[QUOTE=“The Scouse Cafu, post: 978424, member: 2660”]Round 3A
Sligo v Limerick
Laois v Tipp

Teams that met before cannot meet again? WTF? Tyrone drew Monaghan/Armagh in the last round.[/QUOTE]
Allowed in Rd 2, not in Rd 3. You really couldnt make this shit up.

I’d fancy Sligo and Tipp to win those games

As stated on the board here yesterday, Tipperary were the one to avoid in this draw. I’d happily have traveled to Sligo as the draw was initially working out as until the GA stuck their oar in. Tipp will travel in numbers too with it being set up for a double header.

That is truly bizzare no?

Also should Laois not have gone into the away slot on line 2?

Yes. Yes it is.

I didnt realise it either until listening to the draw and @The Scouse Cafu reminded me of the previous draw.

:pint: Let the window licking begin.

I suspect it went thusly

Sligo V Laois

Tipp v Limerick can’t happen.

Sligo v AN Other

Laois dropped into slot 3

Draw between Tipp & Limerick

Sligo v Limerick

Laois v AN Other

Laois v Tipperary

Obvious really…o_O

Shur didnt you run Cork to a point, and Cork are the greatest te…oh wait a minute…

Ah we’ll mop the fucking floor with you.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 978454, member: 180”]Shur didnt you run Cork to a point, and Cork are the greatest te…oh wait a minute…

Ah we’ll mop the fucking floor with you.[/QUOTE]
Look forward to my trip to Portlaoise, fond memories.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 978413, member: 2533”]I wasn’t regurgitating Northern media. I haven’t seen much criticising Cork in any Ulster papers. I called them for what they are - an average side with a very soft mentality, you have been lauding them as this groundbreaking ultra talented set of footballers who are the only team up there with Dublin - I saw enough of them during the league to put their position into context - they were very poor against Dublin and Tyrone and they had a very handy league draw, getting Dublin early and understrength when they did not have the pressure on for results, bringing Derry and Tyrone all the way down to Cork, 4 home games and a dead rubber in their last game. I found it bizarre the amount of stock you placed on a meaningless win over a Kerry B team. You were also wrong about Kerry, you were completely dismissive of them over the last number of weeks, saying they were finished and their backs were an embarrassment.

Interesting to see you now signing Monaghan’s praises when you were very dismissive of them when I highlighted them as serious All Ireland contenders a couple of months ago. The big difference for Monaghan yesterday was the changes they made in the team, they dropped Ryan Wylie and brought in scoring half forwards like Finlay and hit a number of great long range points. They didn’t play with the sweeper and went back to the familiar system which has served O’Rourke so well, they flooded the midfield and great long range points from the likes of Hughes, Clerkin and Finlay paved the way for victory. Again, you were highly dismissive of them earlier on this year when I said they were genuine All Ireland contenders. You also totally dismissed Armagh who forced Monaghan to bring their very best to the table to run out winners yesterday, although pretty comfortably in the end.

I have proven you as a spoofer on a number of incidents and won’t allow you to attach yourself to the Monaghan bandwagon when you were making some dismissive comments about them only a couple of months ago.[/QUOTE]
I have always thought Monaghan are a fine side, well balanced. However they are not All Ireland contenders. There is a difference.
I still think Kerry are way off as well and on yesterday’s performance Dublin would eat them alive going well. There were passages Of play yesterday distinctly like club football. It was hardly a good challenge game for Kerry
And as for bandwagoning, you are welcome to bandwagon whoever you want, that’s for kids like you. I just comment and appraise on teams, but only support one team.
Not that you would ever be able to allow/not allow me do anything.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 978453, member: 180”]I suspect it went thusly

Sligo V Laois

Tipp v Limerick can’t happen.

Sligo v AN Other

Laois dropped into slot 3

Draw between Tipp & Limerick

Sligo v Limerick

Laois v AN Other

Laois v Tipperary

Obvious really…o_O[/QUOTE]

I just thought that in the past if a team was drawn away, and they had to be moved to the next line of the draw, they stayed as the away team.

This is the GAA we’re talking about here to be fair. Logic goes out the window.

Oh and look at that, a home draw for Laois ties in nicely to a double header with Offaly and Tipperary. Who’d a thunk it? What a happy coincidence…

Were you locked up? Surely that’s the only reason you would go there.

Not everyone has a prison record here like you, freak.

What was Kev locked up for? :eek:

Nothing of note.

Nah, just a few nights in various clinks around the world. Its that temper you see. Or thats what hes told us on here anyway. It could be worse for all we know.