All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 986557, member: 273”]Proof if ever there was that you don’t know the game, the rules or whats going on. Kernan was out around the 40 for massive parts of the game and kicked a few superb passes that led to scores. He was often starting the play in closer to goal, but he was playing the real No.11 role. Dyas was just droppping back, but the main link man was McKeever who had his best game in a while.

The ref let Armagh away with constant fouling, especially this pushing a guy on the ground down onto the ground. Its ridiculous this has not been stamped out.[/QUOTE]

You’re talking through your arse as usual. Kernan was Armagh’s third most advanced forward, you don’t play a no. 11 in that role. Dyas was consistenly getting on the ball and linking play up.

Amagh’s tacking was very good yesterday - solid and disciplined and the referee had to manufacture frees to keep Roscommon in the game. The fours free Roscommon scored from in the first half were utterly shocking call, there was another incident in the second half where Cregg lost his footing and charged head first straight into Donaghy and the referee inexplicably gave a free in front of the post. Kinsella kept Roscommon in the game and he’s the reason the gap was only 5 points.

Eamonn Fennell doesn’t seem that bright.

No worse than they were against Mayo.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 986560, member: 2533”]You’re talking through your arse as usual. Kernan was Armagh’s third most advanced forward, you don’t play a no. 11 in that role. Dyas was consistenly getting on the ball and linking play up.

Amagh’s tacking was very good yesterday - solid and disciplined and the referee had to manufacture frees to keep Roscommon in the game. The fours free Roscommon scored from in the first half were utterly shocking call, there was another incident in the second half where Cregg lost his footing and charged head first straight into Donaghy and the referee inexplicably gave a free in front of the post. Kinsella kept Roscommon in the game and he’s the reason the gap was only 5 points.[/QUOTE]
A huge amount of Armaghs tackling is against the rules. There are two tackles in gaelic football, shoulder to shoulder and an attempt to dispossess with the hand on the ball.
The 2nd half free you talk of was a clear free in, he was pushed to the ground clearly, you are an ignorant fool.

Bizarre comment from Michael Lyster than Paul Flynn is an exemplary citizen. What the fuck was that about.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 986563, member: 273”]A huge amount of Armaghs tackling is against the rules. There are two tackles in gaelic football, shoulder to shoulder and an attempt to dispossess with the hand on the ball.
The 2nd half free you talk of was a clear free in, he was pushed to the ground clearly, you are an ignorant fool.[/QUOTE]

It should have been a free out for charging, you botton. Armagh’s tackling is legitimate and no different to any other team in the Championship, it’s just they are better at it. You seem to be advocating a non-contact sport.

Bray first goal at 9-1 today

I watched that game aswell. He was like a man amongst boys. It was easily the single best performance I have ever seen. I believe he tore his hamstring off the bone in Australia. He is fast becoming the player he promised to be in that Hogan Cup final.

No, i just want a consistency of refereeing and application of the rules. Armagh are agressive in the tackle and tackle hard, neither of hich i have a problem ith, but technically they are poor alot of the time.
I shouldn’t expect you to understand that though.

No free for Dublin there

Brogan seemed to be pushed but not sure if that’s what he gave.

Shocking calls to the Dubs. O Rourke having a mare

MacAuley is a tramp.

Meath playing nievely, Dubs quick lay off game working well at half back and Meath are being caught out with backs to goal.

This could be a hammering if Meath don’t sharpen up quick.

Outstanding tackle by Keoghan there

Dubs have 4 turnover scores, mad play from Meath. Newman killed Bray with that ball there.

Now we are rolling.

It’s a case of how much Dublin will win by now.

where was keoghan off to foro the goal??..totally ball watching and lost his man completely when it came off the post…Meath are so open at the back…

Commentators don’t seem to realise everyone had long stopped there.