All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

You can’t underestimate the ability of a three year old to read a game in Croke Park while munching on a packet of tayto and a bit of a bar…

Kev knew all about the blanket being used in Croke Park long before Mickey Harte ever thought of it.

Kevin clearly has no faith is own ability to argue his point, he usually makes a point, someone blows holes in that point, Kevin then switches to the alternative argument which contradicted the initial point he was trying to make. The hypocrisy is then pointed out to him and Kevin the leaves that debate and moves on to another path.

I didn’t really appreciate it all till my late teens and after to be honest.

Antrim lead Fermanagh by 0-05 to 0-01 after 23 minutes of play.

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 952738, member: 53”]Hilarious, Kev. In the space of 4 posts you’ve flipped from this:

‘If you got off the forums and actually went to a few games or even played it you might create a different perspective.’

To this

‘As I said earlier in the hurling thread, going to a game does not mean you actually know what’s going on’.

By your own admission, you’ve been to fuck all games in the last ten years(this is the price one must pay in order to become the world’s most well adjusted holistic being) but would talk about the massive developments there have been in that time.
So the game now bears no resemblence to what it did when you knew everything about it, over ten years ago. Which makes your inability to see anything from anyone else’s point of view all the more hilarious.[/QUOTE]
So you don’t think both things cannot be independently true? And I was talking to two different posters?Interesting, I thought you had a wider intelligence than that.
I’ve been at home at coached at senior club and university level since 2003 Juhy, a well as playing. That doesn’t mean I have all the answers either of course, but I have made the mistakes, won some, lost some. Most lads here have hardly played adult sport of any sort, so if you surround yourself with that experience and that perspective then you’ll only look at it one way. I offer, an often more realistic, alternative. Not to mention I still play and coach the game and bar a year off over here to coach AFL an one in the states to play soccer I’ve never been out if it. And that’s without ever going the educational aspect of the sport I have developed over the past few years. The game is exactly where I predicted it would be on this forum a few years ago when fellas called me mad back then as well.
That’s not saying ye don’t have a clue, a couple of lads here who seem to have little played are completely on the ball, but that’s rare.

Is there anything if totti’s you actually agree with or are you just jumping on a bandwagon?

Antrim 0-8 Fermanagh 0-1

Antrim 1-09 Fermanagh 0-01

I can only try and improve your football knowledge, I can’t make you more intelligent though without you have the capabilities in the first place. It’s kinda like Tyrone really, they can train all they want, but they have a genetic ceiling like everyone else and they have reached it.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 952757, member: 2533”]Antrim 1-09 Fermanagh 0-01
[/QUOTE]
Is there a strong wind IBD ?

People would expect you have to have some courage and stand over your words rather than running away from them.

1-10 to 1-2 now

Not sure, don’t see this as a surprise really - had expected Antrim to win this in advance. Both their league positions gave a false picture of their respective levels.

1-10 to 1-04 to Antrim now.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 952750, member: 273”]So you don’t think both things cannot be independently true? And I was talking to two different posters?Interesting, I thought you had a wider intelligence than that.
I’ve been at home at coached at senior club and university level since 2003 Juhy, a well as playing. That doesn’t mean I have all the answers either of course, but I have made the mistakes, won some, lost some. Most lads here have hardly played adult sport of any sort, so if you surround yourself with that experience and that perspective then you’ll only look at it one way. I offer, an often more realistic, alternative. Not to mention I still play and coach the game and bar a year off over here to coach AFL an one in the states to play soccer I’ve never been out if it. And that’s without ever going the educational aspect of the sport I have developed over the past few years. The game is exactly where I predicted it would be on this forum a few years ago when fellas called me mad back then as well.
That’s not saying ye don’t have a clue, a couple of lads here who seem to have little played are completely on the ball, but that’s rare.

Is there anything if totti’s you actually agree with or are you just jumping on a bandwagon?[/QUOTE]

Not interested in a bandwagon and all to do with your usual responses. Your self perceived infallibility is hilarious and your inability to believe anyone else may have a point is priceless.

Exactly how many Tyrone games did you see last year?
And how many of their league games this year have you seen?

Down to 5 points at half time, 1-10 to 1-05.

Antrim have been playing with the breeze alright, @thedancingbaby.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 952763, member: 2533”]Not sure, don’t see this as a surprise really - had expected Antrim to win this in advance. Both their league positions gave a false picture of their respective levels.
[/QUOTE]
I saw Antrim in Carrick during the league and they were very, very poor. Fermanagh have had trouble with the Quigleys so all not well in their camp. Doubt McGuinness will be losing much sleep either way !!

Yeah, I was surprised they done so poorly in the league, would have expected them to have secured promotion.

It’s also ironic that Kevin spends the whole time slating Ulster football and bigging up Cork, all this time when their best player last season was poached from Antrim.

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 952769, member: 53”]Not interested in a bandwagon and all to do with your usual responses. Your self perceived infallibility is hilarious and your inability to believe anyone else may have a point is priceless.

Exactly how many Tyrone games did you see last year?
And how many of their league games this year have you seen?[/QUOTE]
So you have whittled down from my general knowledge of football to just my Tyrone opinion? That’s some jump in fairness.
Seen 3/4 games this year, would have to think about it. I saw Donegal, Kildare & Mayo, Monaghan last year.

Btw, while the game does change, it doesn’t change half as much as people think. The best players with the best talent and best coaches still win. Desire to win and the ability to score are still the most important things.

@thedancingbaby

Audio commentary here for you if it will work.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/northern-ireland/27254205