All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

He is also two years older you idiot.

Rock only made his inter-county debut last season, you idiot.

1. Rock hasn’t done more than Hurley
  2. Why has it taken so long for him to make his debut compared to Hurley?
  3. Hurley is a better player, is more dynamic, is two footed, faster and more prolific.

I’m looking forward to your disappearance later on in the season when all your horse shit gets exposed.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 958044, member: 273”]You idiot, if they were top class they’d be on the team. Brogan, Flynn etc are top class. Brian Hurley is top class, James O Donoghie is top class. Dean Rock is not. Costello might be in the future, but is not yet.
Even McManaman is not as he can not do it consistantly, but he certainly has some class about him to come on and score important goals.
Excellent<Incredible

All my points are right, all of them. If you chose to ignore them to support a silly line you threw out and it makes you feel better then go right ahead. You can have the last word too if you like.[/QUOTE]
Dublin don’t have top class players on their bench because if they were top class they’d be starting! You should have just explained that to us at the start - subs are shit.

#justiceforsocks

Qualifiers Draw

Derry v Longford
Laois v Fermanagh
Limerick v London
Wicklow v Offaly
Louth v Monaghan/Tyrone
Cavan v Westmeath
Carlow/Meath v Clare/Waterford
Down v Leitrim

I’ll take that. Laois have never played Fermanagh so we’ve never been afraid of them.

Tough one for @thedancingbaby. Louth could have gotten an easier one too.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 958152, member: 180”]I’ll take that. Laois have never played Fermanagh so we’ve never been afraid of them.

Tough one for @thedancingbaby. Louth could have gotten an easier one too.
[/QUOTE]
Put it up to them in Newry for 40 odd minutes in 2011 but hard to envisage anything but a comfortable Down victory

Ah for FFS sake

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 958118, member: 273”]1. Rock hasn’t done more than Hurley
2. Why has it taken so long for him to make his debut compared to Hurley?
3. Hurley is a better player, is more dynamic, is two footed, faster and more prolific.

I’m looking forward to your disappearance later on in the season when all your horse shit gets exposed.[/QUOTE]

Rock has done more than Hurley, he regularly came off the bench in big games and contributed scores from play. He came off the bench and hit two against Kerry in a tight semi-final, he came off the bench and hit two in the quarter final against Cork, he came off the bench and hit two two against Meath. All these came from play.

In Hurley’s big games last year, he got 3 from play against Dublin, got none from play against Galway and 2 against Kerry - all from the start. Rock played a big role for an All Ireland winning side in important games, Hurley did not. Rock probably established himself later due to Dublin having a far superior forward line to Cork.

I like Hurley and think he is a great player but at this time Rock is more proven.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 958032, member: 273”]Ah scumpot people stopped doing laps of the field a while back.:smiley:
.[/QUOTE]
think you´ll find donegal were doing long runs the year they won the all ireland kev…

???

Dublin won yesterday, pal.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 958169, member: 9”]???

Dublin won yesterday, pal.[/QUOTE]
You don’t have to rub it in buddy, I’m in a delicate state this morning.

I thought Laois did well yesterday and should have been 6 or 7 points up at half time.

Could also have been down that amount with the goal chances they passed up on in the first half. It was a very impressive display from Laois, they’ve got some good players and are strong in the middle of the field but you always felt Dublin would blow them out of the water when needed which is no slight as we’ve seen they can do that to anyone. Playing at Croke Park is also worth 5 points to Dublin you’d feel.

Ya I still do “long runs”, but not the lap variety. It may explain their collapse last year.
65-80% runs no longer than 90 secs, 1:1, 1:2, 2:1 variation of rests
80-100% runs no longer than 150M
3:1, 4:1, 5:1 of speed endurance (60-150M)
2 mins rest on any flat out sprints. It’s very simple.

Jimmy McGuinness only said last week he had to change his training as he had injured a load of the players.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 958228, member: 273”]

Jimmy McGuinness only said last week he had to change his training as he had injured a load of the players.[/QUOTE]

Please reference this.

Look it up yourself ya useless nordie cunt. You don’t want to watch the games, you get out if bed to go down the road to them, now you want someone else to do your googling for you as well.
I see what they mean about the British welfare state now. Absolutely useless cunts.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 958151, member: 180”]Qualifiers Draw

Derry v Longford
Laois v Fermanagh
Limerick v London
Wicklow v Offaly
Louth v Monaghan/Tyrone
Cavan v Westmeath
Carlow/Meath v Clare/Waterford
Down v Leitrim[/QUOTE]

Worst draw of all for Limerick… They badly needed an away day to Down or Derry to get the best out of them… London by 2.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 958228, member: 273”]Ya I still do “long runs”, but not the lap variety. It may explain their collapse last year.
65-80% runs no longer than 90 secs, 1:1, 1:2, 2:1 variation of rests
80-100% runs no longer than 150M
3:1, 4:1, 5:1 of speed endurance (60-150M)
2 mins rest on any flat out sprints. It’s very simple.

Jimmy McGuinness only said last week he had to change his training as he had injured a load of the players.[/QUOTE]
I’d say five or six months on the piss and the lack of hunger that inevitably comes with winning an All-Ireland, as well as a lack of panel depth had a hell of lot more to do with it.

I’ll repeat what I said a couple of weeks back - no manager would have got Donegal near winning an All-Ireland last year.