All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

You are one serious simpleton.

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 959140, member: 182”]complete bollox…especially in GAA… Dublin had to get one of their worst beatings in history off Kerry before Gilroy change and went on to win All irleand… Clare had to get hammered by Cork for Davy to crack open the Miwadi and have a rethink about things… Tipp hurlers keep doing the same thing…
any good manager will tell you that you learn way more from a loss than you do from a win…
I can’t believe the amount of bullshit you have got away with speaking here over the last week… yet Kev gets called to task about having a bit of inside info on a team due to the fact that he works and spends all his spare time in that environment … coaches are always discussing what’s going on and what way county teams are training…one txt and I could tell u the Dublin team for Saturday and who’s going well in training and I wouldn’t even be involved with any team… that’s how easy the info gets around…
I don’t agree with Kev on most things but having to explain himself to so many wankers on this particular matter is ridiculous[/QUOTE]

Kev works in Perth mate, not Donegal, how much inside information could he have

Are you sure that Kev does work in Perth? :smiley:

[QUOTE=“The Scouse Cafu, post: 959127, member: 2660”]What you’re actually arguing there Kevin is that something should never be changed until it fails. Now that would be rather stupid, and certainly stubborn and embarrassing.

The really clued in people change things to anticipate different situations and circumstances. That you clearly don’t advocate that kind of thinking says a lot.[/QUOTE]
Are you retarded? I told lads 2 years go McGuinness should change things after the All Ireland.
I’m telling you what I see Big Jim doing, nothing else.
Nothing you say now will help you recover from the hammering I have given you are your mates the last week.

I actually worked for Perth. Hint hint.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 959200, member: 273”]Are you retarded? I told lads 2 years go McGuinness should change things after the All Ireland.
I’m telling you what I see Big Jim doing, nothing else.
Nothing you say now will help you recover from the hammering I have given you are your mates the last week.[/QUOTE]

Where did McGuinness say his training methods caused injuries, Kevin?

whats wrong with saying the information is so easy to get??..as far as simpletons go not knowing how to wash yourself would make you the king, you stinking brit!

Put the team up so.

Kevin failing to back up his statements.

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 959140, member: 182”]complete bollox…especially in GAA… Dublin had to get one of their worst beatings in history off Kerry before Gilroy change and went on to win All irleand… Clare had to get hammered by Cork for Davy to crack open the Miwadi and have a rethink about things… Tipp hurlers keep doing the same thing…
any good manager will tell you that you learn way more from a loss than you do from a win…
I can’t believe the amount of bullshit you have got away with speaking here over the last week… yet Kev gets called to task about having a bit of inside info on a team due to the fact that he works and spends all his spare time in that environment … coaches are always discussing what’s going on and what way county teams are training…one txt and I could tell u the Dublin team for Saturday and who’s going well in training and I wouldn’t even be involved with any team… that’s how easy the info gets around…

I don’t agree with Kev on most things but having to explain himself to so many wankers on this particular matter is ridiculous[/QUOTE]
Because we are a couple of the few who are or have been actually involved in adult GAA, or even sport for that matter. We can’t expect them to understand.
I do not 100% agree with you, even though the examples you give are spot on. But you can anticipate some things. The one very big one, which has caused many a sub par performance is fatigue and over training. So many coaches don’t know when to stop or how to taper. It’s less prevelant now at IC, but still happens. It happened at Man Utd FFS last year.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 959219, member: 273”]Because we are a couple of the few who are or have been actually involved in adult GAA, or even sport for that matter. We can’t expect them to understand.
I do not 100% agree with you, even though the examples you give are spot on. But you can anticipate some things. The one very big one, which has caused many a sub par performance is fatigue and over training. So many coaches don’t know when to stop or how to taper. It’s less prevelant now at IC, but still happens. It happened at Man Utd FFS last year.[/QUOTE]

Didn’t you put Donegal as favourites for the All Ireland last year?

I only give my buddy @Bandage inside information when it comes to this fixture…

Sounds like you were spoofing.

Waiting on that PM, pal. I’ve been very open on the Wexford GAA thread (unlike the poor Clare lads elsewhere on TFK petrified to mention names).

Here ya go. :smiley:

1. AN Other
  2. AN Other
  3. AN Other
  4. AN Other
  5. AN Other
  6. AN Other
  7. AN Other
  8. AN Other
  9. AN Other
  10. AN Other
  11. AN Other
  12. AN Other
  13. AN Other
  14. AN Other
  15. AN Other

@caoimhaoin

While I agree with what you are saying here, how do you reconcile the above statement with your very strong views on the raising on children where you have complained about posters in the past belittling your opinion as you have never had kids?

Interesting.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 959261, member: 24”]@caoimhaoin

While I agree with what you are saying here, how do you reconcile the above statement with your very strong views on the raising on children where you have complained about posters in the past belittling your opinion as you have never had kids?[/QUOTE]

all I know is kev’s advice on goats milk was spot on…my young one will be forever indebted to the olive skinned corkonian with washboard abs…

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 959261, member: 24”]@caoimhaoin

While I agree with what you are saying here, how do you reconcile the above statement with your very strong views on the raising on children where you have complained about posters in the past belittling your opinion as you have never had kids?[/QUOTE]
Strong views? No. Ultimately a parent lives and dies by their own decisions. However i don’t think you can think it out too much.
Alternative, open-minded? Yes

The few things i have discussed on kids have been fed (pun most definitely intended) to me by friends of mine, Mid-Wives, Child Psychologists and the like. People i’d trust with my own kids in time. Most things thrown at me here was the “oh wait till you have to get up a 3 in the morning” stuff.“you have no idea”, “you’ll have no life” blaa blaa blaa. People who complain about such things are selfish cunts. It might be easy to say now, but i know myself it won’t change, but i think getting up at all hours and spending time with the baby would be one of the most special times of your life and a massive bond builder. I really look forward to it. People i tend to like and admire around me seem to have the same attitude.
other than that though i haven’t a fucking clue, and i’ll make it up as i go along.

Would you trust an alcoholic like sid and a child like totti to train the Donegal football team? Or any football team for that matter? The lads here talk some unbelievable shite, they have no idea what they are on about sometimes and try to cover it up with complicated and ignorant responses. I have embarrassed a few of them in the past so they constantly look for revenge and jump on anything said.
But in a weird way this place prepares you for idiots you meet in real life, you just laugh them off.

giving a new born baby goats milk is tantamount to child abuse