All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

:popcorn:

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 966218, member: 273”]They are happy enough to use the British passport when it suits, like being refused a visa on an irish one, or to go to London and walk away from debts etc. in Dublin and at home.
Oh they are well able to become Brits when it is to their benefit.[/QUOTE]

It’s the dregs of Irish society that are in Australia.

thought you just said you were Italian pal??..:rolleyes:

I must have missed something - where did I say I wasn’t.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 966212”]He was born there, he has a British passport, he follows Tyrone football even though he is from Armagh, mostly cos they are perceived as a better team right now.
He’s a Brit.[/quote]

I don’t know where @Il Bomber Destro was born.

If he was born within the 32 counties then he is fully entitled to call himself Irish. This is not me saying it, this was what was agreed as part of the Good Friday Agreement.

If he was born somewhere on the mainland then I assume he has lived much of his life in the 6 counties and therefore can call himself Irish if he so wishes.

The supporting Tyrone while being from Armagh has nothing to do with anything.

Is that why you wanted your brother to go there?
And anyway, who said I was on about Australia alone?
You are really struggling here. From I’m Italian to an irish passport, to admitting some norther nationalists are scumbags.
Leave it off I’d say.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 966240, member: 24”]I don’t know where @Il Bomber Destro was born.

If he was born within the 32 counties then he is fully entitled to call himself Irish. This is not me saying it, this was what was agreed as part of the Good Friday Agreement.

If he was born somewhere on the mainland then I assume he has lived much of his life in the 6 counties and therefore can call himself Irish if he so wishes.

The supporting Tyrone while being from Armagh has nothing to do with anything.[/QUOTE]
He lives in GB. He has confirmed that.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 966241, member: 273”]Is that why you wanted your brother to go there?
And anyway, who said I was on about Australia alone?
You are really struggling here. From I’m Italian to an irish passport, to admitting some norther nationalists are scumbags.
Leave it off I’d say.[/QUOTE]

i)First question - yes.
ii)Australia would be the most likely destination.
iii)I’m not struggling at all quite the opposite in fact, I never mentioned anything about an Irish passport - just clarified I don’t have or have never had a British passport. Your comprehension skills are that of an uneducated and ignorant redneck.

No, I don’t.

W

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 966218, member: 273”]They are happy enough to use the British passport when it suits, like being refused a visa on an irish one, or to go to London and walk away from debts etc. in Dublin and at home.
Oh they are well able to become Brits when it is to their benefit.[/QUOTE]
Wtf are you shiteing on about?

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 966249, member: 1517”]W

Wtf are you shiteing on about?[/QUOTE]
People from the North of Ireland, 6 counties nationalist mostly, obtaining 2 passports and using to defraud.

Do you know people doing that?

:rolleyes:

Galvin and Hayes anyway. And we’ll have to see how Kelly, O’Driscoll and O’Rourke go in unfamiliar positions.

Its not a team that would terrify anyone anyway.

:smiley:

This @caoimhaoin prick is a disgusting Uncle Tom cunt

Cubby is making a statement.

http://www.eveningecho.ie/2014/06/19/dual-stars-bench/

1. Ken O’Halloran (Bishopstown)
  2. Michael Shields (St. Finbarr’s)
  3. Thomas Clancy (Clonakilty)
  4. Noel Galvin (Ballincollig)
  5. James Loughrey (Mallow)
  6. Patrick Kelly (Ballincollig)
  7. John O’Rourke (Carbery Rangers)
  8. Andrew O’Sullivan (Castletownbere)
  9. Fintan Goold (Macroom)
  10. Mark Collins (Castlehaven)
  11. Paul Kerrigan (Nemo Rangers)
  12. Barry O’Driscoll (Nemo Rangers)
  13. Daniel Goulding (Éire Óg)
  14. Brian Hurley (Castlehaven)
  15. John Hayes (Carbery Rangers)

While Brian Cuthbert has elected to start without the three dual players, Damien Cahalane, Aidan Walsh and Eoin Cadogan, he has nonetheless named an experienced side, with Noel Galvin the only championship débutant.

Subs
16. David Hanrahan (Douglas)
17. Jamie O’Sullivan (Bishopstown)
18. Eoin Cadogan (Douglas)
19. Damien Cahalane (Castlehaven)
20. Tomás Clancy (Fermoy)
21. Aidan Walsh (Kanturk)
22. Ruairi Deane (Bantry Blues)
23. Colm O’Driscoll (Tadhg MacCárthaigh)
24. Donal Óg Hodnett (O’Donovan Rossa)
25. Colm O’Neill (Ballyclough)
26. Cathal Vaughan (Uibh Laoire)

Not considered due to injury: Donncha O’Connor, Kevin Crowley, Brian O’Driscoll

Eoin Cadogan, the dual star who can’t make either team :smiley:

How are you able to see my posts if you have me on ignore?

is he not just coming back from injury?..

sadly ignore doesn’t work on the app. Still you were useful here, what a waste of time Intercounty is for that fella, he’d be better off at home riding the fitness bird.