All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

Referee letting this flow to be fair and he has been pretty consistent.

The Antrim physio. :eek:o_O

some terrible shooting in this match…did Donegal jog from ballybofey to Clones?? They look so leggy and slow…

Murphy will probably show a few moments of magic in this game but he is very overrated. He really fails to dominate games and usually flits in and out.

Antrims tactics have been good, spreading very wide having half backs and forwards hugging the sidelines and pulling Donegal out which creates a little bit extra room. The running and skills is good from Antrim then, they avoid the tackle well. Its very noticeable how little bunching and bottling up of players has gone on, much to do with Antrims tactics i think.

The no.2 in front of murphy is playing a blinder as the extra man as well

Antrims tactics have been good, spreading very wide having half backs and forwards hugging the sidelines and pulling Donegal out which creates a little bit extra room. The running and skills is good from Antrim then, they avoid the tackle well. Its very noticeable how little bunching and bottling up of players has gone on, much to do with Antrims tactics i think.

The no.2 in front of murphy is playing a blinder as the extra man as well

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 968012, member: 273”]Antrims tactics have been good, spreading very wide having half backs and forwards hugging the sidelines and pulling Donegal out which creates a little bit extra room. The running and skills is good from Antrim then, they avoid the tackle well. Its very noticeable how little bunching and bottling up of players has gone on, much to do with Antrims tactics i think.

The no.2 in front of murphy is playing a blinder as the extra man as well[/QUOTE]

+1

O’Boyle is the no.2 and has been excellent going forward as well, McCann, Niblock, Sweeeny and McKeever having great games as well.

Game over.

What a goal :clap:

Donegal do this so well, they just explode out of the traps at the start the second half. One worry for them though is the form of Colm McFadden. They need him to be firing for them to win an All Ireland

McBrearty really not living up to the hype.

+1
He has been very poor.

The new lads are good though

I think Donegal could make life hard for the Dubs for 60 mins, but Dublin’s subs would get them over the line

No, but plenty time yet

Nah, they are too immobile in the middle. Depending on the ref and interpretation of the rules they could give a load of frees away. I think Dublin would be home and hosed even before bringing on the subs.
Donegal are back in some kind of contention no doubt, but it must be remembered, as game and as clever as they were, Antrim finished near the bottom of the entire league. So a bit of consideration should be given to that. They moved thru Donegal line butter a few times today, Dublin will bang in goals if that happens.

Kerry 1-02 Clare 0-05. Black card for a Clare defender within 5 minutes.

Goal for Clare!

1-05 to 1-02.

Clare forwards tearing Kerry backs a new one apparently.

1-06 each.

Clare 1.08 to 1.07 at half time