All Ireland Senior Football Championship 2014

He hasn’t given them much, that free on Mannion looked soft enough. Didn’t seem to be much contact.

Gave Dublin a free although their player bounced the ball twice in the lead up.

Thanks for coming Dean, but back to the subs for you.

Down 4-18 Leitrim 0-9.

Jesus.

This is awful. We should be winning easily.

Jersey pull and foot block there, this ref is some yoke.

Well done to the Wexford fullback there with Connolly, got his chance and took it.

Costello has it alright. In spades.

‘Unusual kicking style’ :smiley:

MacAuley is some thug.

Someone get to work on a gif of that Football hitting Carroll in the face. :smiley:

Martin Carney is some fucking eejit.

When will referees do something about MacAuley? When will pundits highlight his antics like they do with Cavanagh?

In the first game he said “as I suspected, there was a double bounce there”

The clown had made no mention of it until seeing the third replay a minute later.

(please note I immediately spotted the double bounce during the live play)

a very honest performance from wexford
they had a go it wasn’t to be

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 973217, member: 2533”]When will referees do something about MacAuley? When will pundits highlight his antics like they do with Cavanagh?
[/QUOTE]
Agree 100% Bomber.

Incredible the amount of shit he gets away with.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 973218, member: 1786”]In the first game he said “as I suspected, there was a double bounce there”

The clown had made no mention of it until seeing the third replay a minute later.

(please note I immediately spotted the double bounce during the live play)
[/QUOTE]
He wasn’t commentating on the first game TS :smiley:

Was it McStay so?

:oops:

Nauseating stuff from Brolly and Spillane about the Dubs. Are they afraid to criticise some of the underhand tactics Dublin get away with? I don’t think Dublin are the worst offenders but given some of grandstanding they do when laying into other teams, they seem to ignore anything that might tarnish Dublin.

sadly its got to the stage in leinster where its like lions eating christians

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 973225, member: 1786”]Was it McStay so?
[/QUOTE]
It was…was it the Stephen Bray double bounce you are referring too, near the end of the first half