All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Well when a Leinster football final involving the Dubs attracts a crowd of less then 30k, then we’re on the slippery slope. Surely the suits in Croke will have to do something when the pocket is hit.

There was 39K there today but the crowds are dropping year on year.

Having plenty of cash does not guarantee All Irelands. Being from Limerick I though you would appreciate that?

1 Like

How and where exactly does the preferential treatment from referees for Dublin originate ? Does Padraig Duffy send an email to all referees telling them they must give handy frees to Dublin?
Maybe he doesn’t have to say anything at all. Country people love Dubs so much maybe this is just that natural bias towards us lovable Dubs manifesting itself.

Or maybe ye are all just a whining shower of fuckers talking absolute scutter.

Dublin have a great set of players at the moment hence they are winning All Irelands. In a few years the key men from this team will be gone and we won’t be winning them. Grit ye’re fucking teeth. It will be over soon.

1 Like

Limerick is the exception that proves all rules.Dublin have plenty of cash and in fairness a population to pick from.I have nothing against the Dubs. I’m just saying that when you have a province the size of Leinster, it should be way more competitive.

True. Kildare won their 3rd Minor in 4 years today. Maybe they will make a charge. As you said if it doesn’t get competitve soon people will stop showing up

Kildare will do nothing. When these lads get to senior level, they’ll be bombarded with sweepers and game plans etc, etc. The only ones capable of making a game of it with the Dubs are probably Tyrone/Donegal and that is probably due to their ability to frustrate them rather then ability to beat them man to man

2 Likes

Ha, they had 3 sweepers at one stage today! I’m not knocking it, just sayin

Reservoir dubs reckon McCarthy is out for season with cruciate

There’ll be a few lads with bets on the POTY seething with that news.

Cant beat a few years without silverware

2 Likes

I dunno whats worse, him saying this, or them getting his name wrong

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/westmeath-boss-james-cribbin-we-were-looking-to-get-diarmuid-connolly-excited-34890745.html?knsdcl/asd

Mother of Christ, I haven’t read that, but why the fuck would you divulge that. We all know Connolly has a temper. Do you think Mickey Hart will say that if the two teams meet later on

BTW will you take that cunt off your Avatar.

It’s imperative that the refs protect Diarmuid against this overt gamesmanship from here on in.

Cribben is a fierce nice man, too honest for his own good. I’d say he’ll be moving on this year and doesn’t give a flying fuck.

Bizarre Connacht Final report on RTE News there. 10/15 seconds of a 60-second report was against the backdrop of lateral Roscommon hand passing without any score at the end of it. They just cut away to another incident then and only showed 2 of the 3 goals.

There’s honest and then there’s too fucking honest.

Ah Bernard Brogan maybe?

I know you do this for a windy and thats cool, but leaving BB out is just going to expose

Dublin haven’t had to play any serious games. I’d be as well including challenge games in this situation.

You’d have to admire Dublin’. Despite all the numerous disadvantages and orchestrated intimidation we continue to march on relentlessly. An inspirational group of young men.

1 Like

So am I right in saying Dublin will (most likely) face, Donegal, Kerry and Tyrone in their next 3 games?