All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

What a Leinster title means

2 Likes

Brogan clipped over a few today that were simply unbelievable, off both feet with serious pressure. He is the complete inside forward now with 2 years and is just getting even more economical. Unbelievable player i think.

1 Like

I didn’t see it but they were playing a Div 4 team.

Leinster Championship games are a joke.

Jesus if that’s true, then the other side of the draw must be pure shit alltogether. Surely Mayo can’t meet Galway on the other side.

Take that stupid slimey cunt of your Avatar

Get an avatar.

Dunno how

Depends on the 1/4 final draw. Could be Cork, Mayo, Westmeath or Donegal.

Westmeath :grinning:

Was that before or after Connolly chucked the cup at the porter for looking at him funny?

2 Likes

O Gara terrified to even brush against Connolly there given the proximity of that Coors glass.

6 Likes

On their first half performance today they could beat any of those teams. Not many counties can stand toe to toe with Dublin like that.

Put it up there for the laugh.

Not arsed going digging it out, someone posted it on here before. It was fairly pointed.

Go on.

First time seeing the Donnelly black card. What was all the fuss about? He knew what he was at.

1 Like

The fact McHugh jumped into him?

Its no longer on the Leinster GAA twitter account :eek:

Meh, I thought it was a hugely controversial from the way it was being reported.

It was. What was Donnelly meant to do, run out of his way?

McHugh ran straight at him and jumped into him. It was a nothing incident.

1 Like

Like I said, it wasnt nearly as controversial as commentators were making out. I havent even read the threads on it here. It’ll be a dark day before I stick up for the referee, but he milled him out of it, intentional or not and he made a decision. Feel free to go on and on, I’m just expressing my surprise at how marginal it was.