All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Yawn, that U-21 final was fixed for Thurles at the start of the year as is this year’s final, at the behest of the competition sponsor.
I have no problem with venue at all, like I said we don’t give a fiddlers where it is on. @Sidney told blatent lies, that the county board sold the footballers out, I clarified the situation, nothing to see here buddy.

Huh? We were beaten in the Munster Championship in 2004 pal.

Who beat you in the qualifiers again?

The fact that they play shit, ultra-negative football didn’t help them either.

They played excellent football in the first half. As bomber said back along it was all down to a clash of styles. Tyrone expised them when they surged at them. Tyrone also have fresher legs in the squad and were that bit more motivated.

One of his better articles. He has gone up alot in my view in past 18-24 months. I pricately took notice of the older players flying it as well recently, showing how important craft is. As a Corkman abdolutely delighted Pa Kelly is back, without doubt the most under rated player of his generation. He is made for the present style with his impressive vision.
Andy Moran also was excellent the last day and i always think he sees the game differently and is a hufe assest to Mayo. Cavanghs was still the most impressive as there was plenty skill but the forcefulness of his performance was something else.

2 Likes

The players took a stand and their were no scabs unlike other counties.

:joy::joy::joy:

Cork 13 / 8 to beat donegal in croker is a decent bet allright
that stupid creatine head macgee will be taking his roid rage out on allcomers but i do think if Cork are in it with 15 to go they’ll run the bollux off donegal .
How the fuck were tipp mugged off that they need to play a “neutral venue” game in Cavan?
they should have insisted on Mullingar or Longford as a limit
there’ll only be 200 or so at it anyway, it dosent need a stadium to host the game

@caoimhaoin
Loughrey is a big loss tho
what was he at messing like that in Longford?
is there previous here?

To be fair.

Thurles to Cavan 2hours 45 minutes

Derry to Cavan 2 hours 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Most Derry fans are south of the city, most Tipp fans are south of Thurles

If Tyrone drew Kerry they wouldn’t stand for the match being fixed for the “neutral venue” of say, Thurles.

Tipp have allowed themselves be walked over because they don’t take football seriously.

Ye had no problem when Pat O’Connor was appointed to ref the SHC final in 2001 either. Ye are the most crooked cunts in the country. This is just a small bit of Karma. Hopefully plenty more to follow.

1 Like

its Frankeen stuff, he must be in cahoots with the Derry county board
shur wasnt it Frank and all the nordies who were against Croke been opened to rugby football?
Loughrey will be back allright for Doengal, Frank has 2 weeks here , anything is possible
remember the father saying to me a few years ago when Limerick were mugged off in some minor game with hawkeye and agreed to extra time that if Frank was there he’s have walked them off the field and refused to play, that’s the difference you see

RTE has reported that the Irish Daily Mirror has reported that James McCarthy has suffered medial knee ligament damage and could be out for 4 to 6 weeks.

That would rule him out of the quarter-final and possibly a semi-final.

I used the city as a reference point as Limavady is North of the City, and Dungiven would be further away as well.

So you might have it that it’s 2 hours and three hours.

Sure they played the replay between Kerry and Mayo in Limerick so it’s hardly that much of an issue.

Derry have to travel to a different country for fuck sake. Surely home advantage for Tipp.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you there.

It’s OK, Dublin will be buying the best recovery money can possibly buy.