All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

The Chipp lad’s forearm is wider than his mid-drift,side on, too.

Juicing I wonder?

1 Like

I was juicing your ma last night.

4 Likes

:eek:

1 Like

She wasn’t even embalmed so your a sick fcuk.

2 Likes

Liam Kearns has a good record in fairness to him. Must have something about him.

Ya very good and gets good people around him too. Know someone who knows him well and talks highly of him.

And I see he had the option to use the English language on his phone.
I wish ta fuck he would. We might know what he’s trying to post sometimes.

Still remember McStay going on about an intermediate or junior championship for the likes of Clare not so long ago.

1 Like

Karma.com

Was he Rated by the end of his Limerick spell?

Mixed reports about him and can certainly rub people up the wrong way but hard to argue with his results with Limerick and now with Tipp.

1 Like

Isn’t he a reasonably up the ladder cop? He is just lrobably a bit stand offish one would imagine. He gives than inpression anyway and his occupation would marry with it too.

Think he’s retired a few years now.

Really? Early retirement? Cos he seems reasonably young to me.

Fella’s on Tipp panel say he is strict but fair with them. What’s impressing them most is the positive attacking style of football he embraces.

You can retire in the guards early enough. I think it’s after 30 years. So if you went in at 20 you could retire at 50. I’d have him in his mid to late 50’s

Not sure if thats a normal policy for him or he is doing based on players he has, but it works.

Ya that must be it.

Kearns recently completed a strength and conditioning degree from Setanta College before his appointment. Retired from the Gardai.

1 Like

Fair play. Really has a good grasp of it all so. Still have Moriarty there, but that would be normal.

What locals are involved?