All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Its the rest of us are not worthy is what ticks me off about cunts like him and other evangelists. Its not everyone.
I have had to deal with it recently so its front and centre and i am fuming.

Harte is a great man.

3 Likes

Look let it go chief. Wrong thread for this stuff anyway and probably a discussion to have in the off season

2 Likes

He’s hardly an evangelist, pal. He has views on abortion that I don’t agree with but he’s entitled as anybody to publicly voice them.

He has alot more than that.

He was a bit over the top with some footballers and students etc over the years.

He is more than a little precious too.

Is he successful in business himself?

Expand, please?

Personally I think Harte is as good a man manager as there has ever been in GAA.

Very judgemental person. From people who played for him, were taught by him.
The carry on with RTE is extremely precious.

Anyway, we have moved on.

1 Like

He said 15 years ago talent trumped everything in inter-county football.

Can you guess what he believes to be the most important attribute in the modern game?

Mental strength

you know you’re where around here pal, off to the roman catholic thread with that :grinning:. id love to see them do it though, so i would

Everybody is judgemental and none more so than a football manager because that’s part of his job. I don’t remember Harte ever freezing players out unfairly and the fact that so many players he managed at underage level turned into great senior players is a good indication that he has both excellent judgemental qualities and instils good values in groups he manages.

I thought he handled the Cathal McCarron situation, which was very tricky, extremely well.

Personally I think he’d be better off mending fences with RTE at this stage but then again I haven’t been in his situation and I can’t judge how I’d react in such circumstances.

he was also a character witness for a rapist and was backed a murderer

2 Likes

Incorrect.

Who gave odds on him being a murderer?

Bit of a mug punt, that one, as he wasn’t in Mauritius at the time.

Pace

1 Like

Tyrone to bate Kerry in the final

Would you ever fick off, trying to compare a sneering teacher treating some students differently because of their beliefs with picking a team.

I have heard it all now. As has been explained he has defended some serious scum yet he rejects perfectly decent folk.

He is a poisionous cunt.

I have now seen 4 Kerry players in the last 48 hours. I would be considering having them questioned to see if they had any eating disorders. As a few of them work around the place in Cork you would see them regularly enough, the recent changes in shape are startling.

I do not see that as a positive at all.that drain of energy will catch up.

1 Like

Indeed.

Pace is the trick.

1 Like