All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

When I read this, I picture him referring to sledging.

Wonder are they aiming to have massive running capacity for Dublin. Dublin don’t bulldoze teams. They run them into the ground.

It baffles me how some people think Harte is out of order for not dealing with RTE.

Harte is a man of principle and is very justified in his stance with RTE and their crass and nasty dealings with him and the Harte family in what was a very tough time.

its not everything pal a huge plus yes. ive said it about KK if they do it this year its their greatest…midfield up (bar mdc) the dubs have it but its their hbs that have really set the tempo in games and their lack of experience there,rather than pace could catch them against tyrone

From the little insight i have i would think the plan is gruff and misguided.

I think they are obsessed with Dublin. Over the top obsessed and i think its Fitzmaurices ego to be honest. Alot of egotistical indications this year.

Maybe thats why he failed to bring theu. Because thats an extremely flawed approach. Talent is nof the most important thing. Desire is.

Post a few of them on the celeb spotting thread Kev. I would be more than happy to give them due consideration.

They are not celebs and i’m not a fucking weirdo

1 Like

How does your record stack up with three time All Ireland winning coach Mickey Harte?

I have 100% record in All Ireland Finals just like him.

Its his character i dislike. He has been a successful manager.

100% of 0 is still 0.

Kev’s insecurity showing up here big time.

Six times All-Ireland-winning coach, pal.

Its 3 from 3

Name them, please.

All Ireland League Rugby
All Ireland Camogie Senior
Ryan Cup as a player.

Oh and a Soccer Colleges winning medal as a player too.

6 Likes

Name the years and I’ll consider myself clamped.

Camogie​:joy::smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning:

1 Like

Do you want him to post up photos of him winning the trophies too?

1 Like

Not all of them, the camogie one will do.