All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Did Puke not PM you that one already?

No, did he PM you?

Eh. No.

Yes.all the clique got it

All significant as they were all strong outsiders and “new teams”. 08 was very changed, '15 had lost 13 of the squad from '14 and The Ryan Cup team didn’t even exist. 3 of us put it together, found the manager (Bertie Og Murphy) and win the thing.

Now come back to me when you know the first thing about putting teams together. I’m not gifted at it nor do i proclaim to know it all, but you haven’t a fucking clue. Like most here.

4 Likes

I successfully put together teams for both Blackboard Jungle and Challenging Times in educational institutions that had never had a team before, mate.

6 Likes

1 Like

:thinking:

2 Likes

I won the lot on Championship Manager.

2 Likes

Not sure if this was posted already…

Neil Patrick Collins column: My double life as an international style follower and Roscommon footballer

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/gaa/gaelic-football/neil-patrick-collins-column-double-8474144

A vile post. I hope your mixed doubles partner doesn’t post here too regularly.

1 Like

Would that Con side have been outsiders? I would would known plenty of those lads over years and id say I was almost definitely at the final. Was John Kelly playing?

What was your in there? The baldy lad?

Fair play anyway. He asked you to put up or shut up and you put up! Few lads might shut up now!

1 Like

By putting up success at bespoke sports.

Lets be honest,winning an all ireland in bogball isnt a big thing in the world of sports.winning it in camogie is nothing

1 Like

Counts in the GAA thread though. He wasnt trying to convince anyone he knew enough to be working for the Miami Dolphins or Man Utd mate

The Miami Dolphins recent record is nothing to write home about. Post Marino they have struggled. No reason @caoimhaoin could not bring something to the table

James McCarthy is fit for the QF, guys.

Not at all. I wouldn’t barely say hello to him. Think of someone you think is a genuine cunt that you know. Then multiply by alot.

Would not surprise me if this was a confidence boosting ploy. Because the injury would need more time if it was the truth in the first place.

Ha ha, had heard that alright. Some operator

Clare’s Cathal O’Connor has had his red card against Roscommon rescinded and is eligible to face Kerry in the quarter-final.

4 Likes