All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

No idea what’s going on there. Dublin bossed Kerry physically, at least Walsh would be able to stand up to that. He’s also a machine and would be able to provide some cover for defence and get up and down the field at midfield, as opposed to Sheehan who is a lovely playmaker but hasn’t the legs for midfield. Sheehan should be centre forward.

The little fella who plays up top for Kerry delivierd in some awful tripe altigether… From the bits of the first half I saw the Kerry forwards were breaking off out wide into space and my guy, Moran, was picking them out all day and it worked… I don’t know if it was management or what, but this just stopped from the start of the second half and it was long ball, as you say, poorly delivered in.

That was the only match I saw of Kerry in a long time - It would seem to me that Marc O’Shea, Sheehan and O’Mahony are not up to it.

I saw Philly McMahon having an argument with one of the selectors and he was taken off in a flash.

I wondered had this been picked up, McMahon had a right bawl out at whoever it was, he got a short knock after it :grinning:

Incidentally Denis Bastick got involved with a Kerry player at one stage in the second half, and handled himself remarkably well. In the bad old days, the Camross in him would have come out and he’d have been on the line quicker than O Mahoney. He’s had some turnaround to his career.

He was released to play with his club a few weeks ago along with a few of the other panel players, so he’s fairly low in the pecking order it would seem.

How’s be showing for KOR? Funny to think BJ Keane is the star KOR man on the Kerry panel with neither of the Walsh brothers getting a look in anymore.

That’s because no one has been thick enough to keep raining ball on top of him as Mayo did.
He is a fine footballer, a real throwback to the old style.

Moran is Strand Road as well, so I suppose he is the star. Obviously you’ve no idea what’s going on in training etc. but I’d have Walsh over Keane any day. Then again I don’t rate Keane at all.

Forgot all about Moran actually. Fair enough.

I agree that Moran hasn’t progressed much over the past 18 months. He was well beaten by Fenton again yesterday. I was at the group stages game between these two and Tommy Walsh looked very slow. Leaden footed, little acceleration. Kerry don’t have enough pace in the team at the moment.

Kerry were missing Anthony Maher, Paul Geaney and James O’Donoghue yesterday.

I think they’ll beat Dublin in the All-Ireland semi-final.

Who were Dublin missing yesterday?

Nobody.

Paddy Andrews?

donaghy should have been black carded in the 1st half- he gets away with an awful lot

Eoghan o Gara

Doesn’t matter who they were missing really when they have players like McMenamin on the bench

Your taking the piss. Kerry wont beat this Dublin side. With or without Jame O’Donahue. The All Ireland this year will be Dublin against either Tyrone or Mayo and I would give the nod to Tyrone here.

“You’re”

O’Se should have been sent off in the first half for his shoulder into Small. How did that not get a booking?

1 Like

fuck off dickhead.

1 Like