All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Listen, all we’re doing here is trying to educate you somewhat. Thank me for my service and move on like a good chap.

“O’Sé”

LOL good man. Whatever excites you.

That was Crowley, a filthy hit.

Sorry getting mixed up in my current state of seething.

Funny there is not a mention of it anywhere.

Anyways a Dublin Tyrone All Ireland this year @Nembo_Kid?

I believe we are the team best equipped to tackle Dublin bit there’s still quite a few things we need to address. Still don’t think we are ruthless enough in front of goals, don’t seem to make the most of overloads when bearing down on goal. We also have big problems with finding a reliable free taker from distance.

Our main gain from last year is the strength of our bench this time round. We do have players who can come in and make an impact.

How did James McCarthy play yesterday?

Whats your agenda mate

1 Like

I fancy him to win Player of the Year and didn’t see the game yesterday.

He scored an under

1 Like

I don’t think that correct

He was pretty quiet. No real standout moments I can recall.

1 Like

You are very naive.

Explain?

naive
adjective
(of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement.

Thanks dickhead.

No need for the namecalling, I’m just trying to help. Kev isn’t on much these days and I’d hate for you not to have realised what naive meant.

You are just being your usual dickhead self. Stay out of it.

Jesus you’re an ungrateful cunt. Thats the last time I’ll try and help you.

The reasons I think Kerry can beat Dublin in August are as follows:
i) Dublin appear to be able to sustain a much longer peak over the entire year than other teams. A team really has to be absolutely peaking to get near beating them and Kerry weren’t near that on Sunday. I expect they will be in August.
ii) They should have Anthony Maher, Paul Geaney and James O’Donoghue back, all of whom are key players for them.
iii) The semi-final is the best stage to play Dublin as Dublin will likely be going into it untested, again.
iv) I saw enough from Colm Cooper, Kieran Donaghy and Darran O’Sullivan on Sunday to suggest that they will be major players this summer, even if it’s off the bench. Cooper’s first 35 minutes was the best he’s played since returning from injury. Stephen O’Brien is emerging as a real class player.
v) The full effect of the absence of Rory O’Carroll and Jack McCaffrey will not be felt until August.

And here is why they wont win in Croke Park

Kieran Donaghy 33 (since March)
Aidan O’Mahony 36 (in June)
Marc O’Se 36 (only last week)
Colm Cooper 33 (in June)
Anthony Maher 30 (in August)
Donncha Walsh 32 (in July)
Darren O’Sullivan 30 (in May)
Brian Sheehan 31 (in August)