All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

2 County boards in Tipp or 1?

That’s how it looked anyway… That result will drive the Tipp hurlers on to deliver now, there’s no way they will let their footballers outdo them. I’d expect them to win by 10 in two weeks time.

4 actually, football and hurling separate in north and south riding. You couldn’t be successful in both codes without all of them. Michael Lowry is chairman for all four.

3 Likes

too many fuck tipp

2 Likes

1 Like

There is a football board but finances are handled by the County Board.

I believe he’s not well. :disappointed:

He’s been sick a long time, was he not Chairman in Two Ten?

@Nembo_Kid 's silence on the emergence of Tipp as a footballing power is deafening.

I’m having a season of “i told you so’s”. And i feel like being a cocky cunt about it too.

2 Likes

Fucking Cillian o Connor shut him up good and proper on Saturday as well, he’d have been singing from the rooftops if things had gone his way, bad form really.
Good night out on Saturday Kev?

Ya brilliant. For just 2 people couldn’t have been better really.

1 Like

Dublin is a mighty spot for a night out in fairness

1 Like

Great spot really. I’d say you’d get pussed off with it lively enough too but just great every now and then.

1 Like

I didn’t see the game. Did O’Connor perform extraordinarily against Division 4 Westmeath?

2 Likes

You said Cork would beat Donegal, made no prediction about Galway-Tipp but said Clare would seriously put it up to Kerry.

I made a tentative prediction that Cork would beat Donegal by one or two points.

So I also now feel fully justified in saying “I told you so!”

2 Likes

I lived there for 10 years and would have happily stayed for life only it’s just a cunt of a place to raise kids if you have no family around

Ya thats what alot of people say. If you are not minted and in that “in-between” income then its tough i would say. Not suggesting i have a clue about what you make, but childcare is expensive business. And the other question is do you really want it?

He did yeah. Scored from play and all.

You are very cranky these days.

Do you need to keave that job or what?

5 Likes

We earned plenty money but rent and creche (for one) was standing us 2800 a month before we paid another bill or put a bite of food on the table. That’s more or less the first 65k of gross household salary accounted for which is absolutely staggering.

I enjoyed my job but not enough to chain myself to that fixed (and rising) overhead monthly. I think you can have equivalent lifestyle outside of Dublin on maybe 40% less salary.

Miss being able to go to Croke Park, Aviva, leopardstown at drop of a hat alright which I would have done a lot. And there is no after work social scene in Cork compared to Dublin. Plus iv committed career suicide but fck it it’s only work

4 Likes