All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Cheers for confirming, mate.

I’m permanently seething alright, pal. Just to note, I don’t have a requirement to brush my hair though.

Is that why you changed your username too?

3 Likes

:fearful:

:open_mouth:

Are you saying @gilgamboa knows his way around a safe?

1 Like

:scream::astonished:

You’re an awful man Mac

Safe to say he does alright

1 Like

He has another great quote

4 Likes

Stolen from Yeats

Repackaged is the polite term. A bit like what Melania Trump’s speechwriter did with Michelle Obama’s speechwriter’s lines.

1 Like

How about plagiarised? Would that not be the appropriate term?

Yes, but only if we’re not trying to be polite or politically correct, say, for instance, if we were willing to call @anon7035031 “a know-nothing far-right whack job” rather than a “conservative”, which would be the polite term.

3 Likes

Seems like a good man. Did a great job and has left them in good health.

1 Like

The second longest serving manager in senior inter-county football apparently - was appointed in April 2012.

That’s an incredible statistic.

Off the top of my head, Jim Gavin, Eamon Fitzmaurice and Malachy O’Rourke are the only managerial appointees from the latter part of 2012 who are still in place, and are now, jointly, the second longest serving managers in inter-county football.

Eying up the Leitrim job no doubt. He’d need a defibrillator to leave us in better health.

1 Like

Actually Bertrand Russell.
The original Russell quote is… “The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt”.

Yeats has a similar line in The Second Coming … "The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."

1 Like

McCarthy wont be making the Donegal game on saturday.

Will he not even be able to go watch it? Jaysus he must be bad.

1 Like

Jaysus you are an unfunny cunt.

4 Likes