All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Mayo are a very bad team at seeing a game out for some reason,I’d much rather see mayo entering an AI final a point down in the 70th than a point up,in those circumstances they’d win

1 Like

Mater car park is a gamechanger of attending a game with kids or invalids who don’t like or cannot stand a hike to a game. About a ten minute walk and you can pop into w j kavanaghs for a craft beer on the way

Slightly expensive at 14 euro but no delay in or out

3 Likes

O’Connell Schools car park?

Although I’d say its some crack to get out of.

Surely it must be a bit awkward traffic wise getting back to Stillorgan from there?

Back in 30 minutes. Down constitution hill and out through Harold’s cross. Dubs don’t drive to games and two northern teams maybe makes it quicker

Suppose, I always work things out going over the east link, Beckett or Matt Talbot bridge.

Kilkenny is some machine. Confident in his strength and ability to run in front (laterally) of Donegals maginot line and wait for a runner

Dublin machine is based on key players - Cluxton, O’Sullivan, Connolly, Brogan, Kilkenny and today MDMA.

Fuck Tyrone and Donegal. Both.of.them were chasing the games in injury time and both still persevering with 14 men behind the ball nonsense. You have to watch the game live to appreciate the stunning lack of.ambition. Good riddance to the fucking pair of.them.

7 Likes

Mickey Harte moaning about the treatment Cavanagh gets. This from a fella who selects McCarron and in the past McMenamin :joy:

4 Likes

Not sure if it was picked up on TV but McHugh was consistently body checked and blocked from breaking forward.

As cynical as you could get from the Dubs

1 Like

Yeah he caused them a lot of problems. Modern game you need lots of pace in your team. He made Dublin come out and made space and frees

“It’s unfortunate that it happened but I know this for sure - I know Seán Cavanagh doesn’t go looking for yellow cards.
“He never did in his whole career,” Harte claimed. “It seems a shame he is the victim of somebody else enticing him into that kind of arena. He doesn’t go looking for anything. That’s for sure. And I can say that with 100 per cent and have no fear of contradiction. He never went looking for a black card in his life or a yellow card in his life.”

:rollseyes:

4 Likes

FFS DB,are you some kind of gaa virgin

What’s got your dander up mate ?

Mayo must have the ugliest inhabitants on the whole island.

Perfect, thanks.

1 Like

if youre coming from Galway park in Maynooth and get the train in

For gay sex?

Mayo really shouldn’t have won that game but they will crush Tipperary and have more improvement in them.

I don’t know why Tyrone conceded kickout after kickout. I don’t know why any team does that.

Tyrone needed a couple of marquee forwards. They only have “handy” forwards at the moment.

Cavanagh’s sending off looked soft.

Morgan is a shaper and never to be trusted.

2 Likes

Dubs are beatable. The end of football is over written

Gavin will go at end of this year if he believes in the it’s not Jim Gavin Line which I suspect he doesn’t

Kerry will be interesting as they seem to be pLanning to go toe to toe and outshoot Dublin which I think is way to beat them if you go at their defence

Anybody who slates football does not go to it Both games today were fascinating.

3 Likes