All-Ireland Senior Football Championship 2016 You Are What You Eat

Mayo have predictably postponed their club championship games until after the All-Ireland final.

I’ll have a tonne on to win a monkey if OK with you.

Can transfer money today. PM me details

that happened right at the end and most people missed it

who you up for mate?

Not bothered mate. Mayo can beat either I feel.

hold on

I thought you supported Longford in GGA? its Mayo now?

Who was it that failed to send Galvin off for gouging Cadogan?

Coldrick and Gough are easily the two most competent refs around.

And people wonder why lads pick rugby and soccer . A disgrace .

Yep that’s it

Damned if they did, damned if they didnt.

If Sheehan was a little less hungry at the dinner table he might be able to keep up with Brian Fenton

4 Likes

Life’s too short not to enjoy that second helping buddy.

Life will be shorter by taking it

Dublin vs Kerry SOLD OUT

There’ll be plenty of touts online and around Drumcondra and Fairview on Sunday for those unfortunate enough not to have secured a ticket yet.

A life not lived is a life not worth living.

Like most people in the public eye these days.[quote=“thedancingbaby, post:5244, topic:21595, full:true”]
Dublin vs Kerry SOLD OUT

There’ll be plenty of touts online and around Drumcondra and Fairview on Sunday for those unfortunate enough not to have secured a ticket yet.
[/quote]

And also plenty of people selling for under face value.

Box office

I’d rather live a ling and healthy one and at lwast attempt not to have an awful last 10-15 years on this planet.

422k for the all ireland semi final

way bigger than the 275k for the recent stick hurling game

1 Like

Another bullshit point the Sunday Game panel made the other night was about Mayo’s “increasing tendency to concede scores from frees as this championship has progressed”.

Yeah, but the total amount they’ve conceded in each match throughout the championship has remained pretty consistent, and in fact is showing a downward trend with the totals they’ve conceded in their last two matches being their two lowest of the championship.

It doesn’t matter a fuck whether you concede 20% or 60% of the same total from frees.

On the other hand, it does matter if you concede 17% of 2-15 from frees and lose compared to conceding 50% of 0-12 from frees and winning.